ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. That School Down South 2: Predictions & Game Thread

Go away...the rest of us are watching the game...not trolling....

Pull your head out of the sand. I was watching the game just as well as any of us.

My comments on Eastern are true and legit. He was an offense liability tonight with poor ball movement, forced shots and worse ball handling skills. Which is what led me to ask what chance he has to be a player at any type of basketball after college.

You make me LOL, calling that trolling.

Pull your head out of the sand. I was watching the game just as well as any of us.

My comments on Eastern are true and legit. He was an offense liability tonight with poor ball movement, forced shots and worse ball handling skills. Which is what led me to ask what chance he has to be a player at any type of basketball after college.

trolling.

I say …. we won the game. It's a team game. there was no one player worse or better than another. no player was perfect. At the beginning of the year, this game was predicted as an expected loss. this was IU's superbowl, and we went into their house and came away with a victory. that's all that matters.

When my son is doing a high jump or pole vault, I don't care how bad he looks or how much the bar wiggles. if the pole doesn't fall, it counts, and that's all that matters

Hahahaha we won and that kid with poor ball movement offensive liability forced shots and worse ball handling skills I say that kid has a legitimate opportunity to play after his collegiate career is over with and you sir can’t stop it. Good day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT