ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs PSU Game Thread

PSU mentally better than Purdue
They're more disciplined, for sure. I think we were more explosive but also way more mistake prone. If we played them 10 times, I think we'd split or come close (they're just a bit better than us, but it's a pretty even matchup). Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised. I expected some kind of catastrophe. :D

Reactions: purduepat1969
Hehe... of course that's how it ends... with a whimper. It was a good game, I was entertained. I appreciate the players' efforts. I know it sucks to lose, especially when you're that close. :)

Reactions: purduepat1969
He was 2 yards from the sideline
His coach should have done a better job of using time when he could of so he wouldn’t leave that decision up to a player. I just don’t understand not using any time or trying to get them to use a TO. I don’t get it. We had two drives that took off like 2 minutes in game time.

His coach should have done a better job of using time when he could do he wouldn’t leave that decision up to a player. I just don’t understand not using any tone or trying to get them to use a TO. I don’t get it. We had two drives that took off like 2 minutes in game time.
Hey, I'm completely with you on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT