ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v ND opening at -10.5.

How did you enjoy your matriculation at ND?

I'm always willing to be corrected, but wacky me-- why do I think I already know the answer?
I am a mover and shaker at ND. I’m the guy that brought in Riley Leonard… I want my money back.. 🤣.

24 - 20 final this Saturday. Idk who take the L yet. For what it’s worth I’ve always enjoyed playing you guys and MSU the most. By 2023 we will be in the Big. Go Irish!☘️ 😉

Player props:
Card O/U 197.5 yards passing
Card O/U 13.5 yards rushing
Mockabee O/U 50.5 yards rushing
Klare O/U 28.5 yards receiving

No one else from Purdue on our board. Leonard not offered for ND since he's hurt.

Love (ND) O/U 73.5 rushing
Collins O/U 39.5 receiving

As Purdue fans,instead of worrying about ND being pissed out about loosing to NIU and laying the wood to Purdue. Why don't we consider that our Fighting CRW's can smell blood in the water after ND couldn't keep NIU from controlling the clock offensively, didn't scorch the NIU defense and gave up two blocked field goals right up the gut....?
Purdue and the points!!
All that matters is that the leave Ross-Ade with a loss and their season on a stretcher. I like the fighting CRWs in this one.

Player props:
Card O/U 197.5 yards passing
Card O/U 13.5 yards rushing
Mockabee O/U 50.5 yards rushing
Klare O/U 28.5 yards receiving

No one else from Purdue on our board. Leonard not offered for ND since he's hurt.

Love (ND) O/U 73.5 rushing
Collins O/U 39.5 receiving
it seems like the card rushing 13.5 on the over is a no brainer. Klare getting 28.5 yards should be doable too.

All that matters is that the leave Ross-Ade with a loss and their season on a stretcher. I like the fighting CRWs in this one.
I am as well but the flip side as I have said if we get curb stomped by a reeling ND team, then we got some issues. Losing a close game to a ranked team is one thing, but getting blown out at home is another.

I fully expect us to be the "looser" team and ND to be tight coming off of such an embarrassing loss.

I hope CRW plays to stop their big play runners and make the QB beat us as he just doesn't seem all that good really.

Reactions: Thordog
I am as well but the flip side as I have said if we get curb stomped by a reeling ND team, then we got some issues. Losing a close game to a ranked team is one thing, but getting blown out at home is another.

I fully expect us to be the "looser" team and ND to be tight coming off of such an embarrassing loss.

I hope CRW plays to stop their big play runners and make the QB beat us as he just doesn't seem all that good really.
Agreed, there isn't much room in this years match up for any moral victories thanks to NIU.

Reactions: RossMackey and BBG
I am a mover and shaker at ND. I’m the guy that brought in Riley Leonard… I want my money back.. 🤣.

24 - 20 final this Saturday. Idk who take the L yet. For what it’s worth I’ve always enjoyed playing you guys and MSU the most. By 2023 we will be in the Big. Go Irish!☘️ 😉
by 2023 ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT