ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue - Utah State

Boilermb

True Freshman
Jun 26, 2001
Purdue won 3-0 over Utah State in volleyball tonight. Chicoine lead the hitting with 13 kills. Colvin had 10 blocks and 6 kills in 9 attempts.

With all the upsets these past few days it will be interesting to see if Purdue moves up - or not - in the AVCA poll Monday. I wouldn’t be surprised to see no change from their No. 8 spot given all the volatility. Which is honestly fine - as top-ranked teams are getting beat left and right.
Wild times right now. Or is it parity?
Regardless it’s exciting.

With all the upsets these past few days it will be interesting to see if Purdue moves up - or not - in the AVCA poll Monday. I wouldn’t be surprised to see no change from their No. 8 spot given all the volatility. Which is honestly fine - as top-ranked teams are getting beat left and right.
Wild times right now. Or is it parity?
Regardless it’s exciting.
We’ll probably need to beat some ranked teams to move up much.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Good game but I thought the women looked a little tired. 6 service errors so still giving their opponent 2 pts/set. Colvin in the front row was pretty impenetrable for balls hit her way. Lots of people got a chance to play and no serious injuries so I can't complain. Next week will be tougher.

Good game but I thought the women looked a little tired. 6 service errors so still giving their opponent 2 pts/set. Colvin in the front row was pretty impenetrable for balls hit her way. Lots of people got a chance to play and no serious injuries so I can't complain. Next week will be tougher.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT