ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue line prediction at MSU

If we can shut down AJ Dillon we can shut down LJ Scott. Then they have a hobbled QB with no one to throw to. I'm not writing them off since its in East Lansing and they have a solid D, but I just don't see them putting up very many points barring a bunch of turnovers from us. Like the last poster said, I'm much more worried about Iowa and Wisconsin.

Reactions: BoilersRock
If we can shut down AJ Dillon we can shut down LJ Scott. Then they have a hobbled QB with no one to throw to. I'm not writing them off since its in East Lansing and they have a solid D, but I just don't see them putting up very many points barring a bunch of turnovers from us. Like the last poster said, I'm much more worried about Iowa and Wisconsin.
I think i heard that Lewerke will not play, the backup looked pretty good in that one drive against mich

I don’t really cherish the thought of Rocky Lombardi. Sometimes those guys light up their first opponent
I tend to agree because there isn’t a lot of film on the guy to see tendencies. Minny’s QB last night looked good until the second half when IU was able to make some adjustments.

I think if Holt continues with his aggressive approach and disguises his coverages and leads with timely blitzes up the middle, where a young QB will feel more pressure than there really is, he may be limited in his effectiveness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT