ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue lands 2025 guard Antione West Jr.

COMMIT ALERT: #Purdue lands 2025 guard Antione West Jr. over Nebraska, Ohio State and others.

West is the first member of the 2025 class for the Boilers.

While fans are constantly debating whether Painter should or shouldn't promise recruits starting roles, I cringe a little when I see published stories announcing the kid will walk into a logjam at his position.

While fans are constantly debating whether Painter should or shouldn't promise recruits starting roles, I cringe a little when I see published stories announcing the kid will walk into a logjam at his position.
Even though we have not been affected by it like other schools to date, logjams can be cleaned up pretty quick anymore at any school with the Transfer Portal and NIL

IMO, any top 10 school likely will have logjams at several positions. Purdue is nothing different from the other 9 in that regard.

COMMIT ALERT: #Purdue lands 2025 guard Antione West Jr. over Nebraska, Ohio State and others.

West is the first member of the 2025 class for the Boilers.

I like that painter is going after bigger guards that can play multiple positions. Great get and fit for the future.

We got a good one here. One of his games I watched he hounded the other teams ball handlers so much the kid set the ball down and attempted to fight him before getting a technical. His game will serve us well. He is a bit on the slim side but doesn't affect his game. Funny he is the first to commit as he has been recruited the longest and hardest. Definitely a player others want to play with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT