ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue - IU Bucket Game Parking / Tailgating Tips

Dec 21, 2014
UK fan here, I come in peace…..

My son is a freshman at Purdue, and several months ago we decided to attend the Purdue-IU game when bringing him back from Thanksgiving break.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn in downtown Lafayette, and I’m wondering what the best options are for parking / getting to the stadium(?). I’m sure there are paid parking options, plus we have talked about using Uber/Lyft.

My wife has mentioned something about the Purdue band doing some traditional pre-game stuff near our son’s dorm. (Tarkington).

Anyway, on Saturday I will be cheering for Boilermakers to put a whooping on a common foe!!!

Thanks in advance for advice and suggestions.

UK fan here, I come in peace…..

My son is a freshman at Purdue, and several months ago we decided to attend the Purdue-IU game when bringing him back from Thanksgiving break.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn in downtown Lafayette, and I’m wondering what the best options are for parking / getting to the stadium(?). I’m sure there are paid parking options, plus we have talked about using Uber/Lyft.

My wife has mentioned something about the Purdue band doing some traditional pre-game stuff near our son’s dorm. (Tarkington).

Anyway, on Saturday I will be cheering for Boilermakers to put a whooping on a common foe!!!

Thanks in advance for advice and suggestions.
I imagine the pre-game band stuff your wife mentioned is their pregame performance on Slayter Hill which is just across the street from Tarkington.

I don't know if you hotel might provide some sort of shuttle to the stadium or not. If not, then I think Uber is probably a great option to get to the Stadium area since it's likely to be somewhat cold.

Reactions: ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT