ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Hosting Multiple Football Recruits Sunday

Maybe we will get some good news this week? What a great atmosphere for the kids to take part in today!

They will be at the basketball game I'm sure. Should be treated to a good show!

Wiltfong reporting these 2020 recruits will be there:

Josh Fryar, OL
Gus Hartwig, OL
Ty Wise, LB
Jay HIggins, LB
Randy Holtz, OL

Ty Wise is a nice kid but is he big enough for LB in the Big Ten? I wonder if he ends up CB.

Good Speed.

Lots. Wise is 6-2.

Marcus Bailey at 6-1 for starters.

I can't be bothered to do more research than that.
Height isn't really telling for LB. I assumed by "size" he meant frame/weight.
Note: I know nothing about this kid beyond what has been posted.

Denver Warren, DT from Illinois, former Michigan Committ seems to have enjoyed his unofficial visit this weekend
CJB & Co. seem to be very busy in Illinois this cycle. I seen on the ND recruiting board that they timed AJ Henning sub 4.4 in the 40.

Reactions: Esox54547
CJB & Co. seem to be very busy in Illinois this cycle. I seen on the ND recruiting board that they timed AJ Henning sub 4.4 in the 40.
I saw where Henning and Thompson were going back and forth with Eron Hodges on twitter yesterday. I have a good feeling about those two.

I saw where Henning and Thompson were going back and forth with Eron Hodges on twitter yesterday. I have a good feeling about those two.
Would be incredible pick ups if we could get them. I know it has been mentioned that they want to play together.

Height isn't really telling for LB. I assumed by "size" he meant frame/weight.
Note: I know nothing about this kid beyond what has been posted.

Sorry height is not the issue. He has excellent speed. Its his frame weight. Curious if he will fill out 20-25 lbs in next 6 months for his senior year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT