ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Football Twitter

Esox54547

True Freshman
Aug 26, 2017
I see the Purdue Football Twitter account just put out thank you tweets to all the seniors and said they are honoring them at their last home game tomorrow. I looked through them and did not see any missing seniors. Does this mean that none will be taking advantage of the extra year of eligibility?

Purdue Football

I see the Purdue Football Twitter account just put out thank you tweets to all the seniors and said they are honoring them at their last home game tomorrow. I looked through them and did not see any missing seniors. Does this mean that none will be taking advantage of the extra year of eligibility?

Purdue Football
No, it does not mean that. They still can decide to come back. This is a way to honor them in case they decide to not take advantage of that extra year. I would assume most will leave.

I wish we would honor Rondale Moore tomorrow. He know this will be his last game playing for the Boilers in Ross Ade.

No, it does not mean that. They still can decide to come back. This is a way to honor them in case they decide to not take advantage of that extra year. I would assume most will leave.

I wish we would honor Rondale Moore tomorrow. He know this will be his last game playing for the Boilers in Ross Ade.
Rondale was included in the Twitter thank you notes

My guess is he won't be playing tomorrow or against IU...I'm not dissing him for that. He has every right to do what is best for him.

Reactions: Roeder
My guess is he won't be playing tomorrow or against IU...I'm not dissing him for that. He has every right to do what is best for him.
Like I said, the Twitter post said that Rondale is being honored tomorrow also. I'm sure they would not have included that if he was one of the opt-outs. Jarad Sparks was not listed.

Reactions: purduepat1969

Purdue Football

My guess is that most will not be coming back. I could see Barnes since he did not RS and possibly Coyle since he is a grad transfer that has been hurt maybe try it again.

Neal is wishful thinking. He needs to try NFL if he comes out of this year healthy.

Watts and Hermanns? Next year would be their 6th, that is a long time to stick in one place.

All of the others are replaceable.

Great to see Rondale didn't opt out. Would love to see him go out with a bang these last few games.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Did Jess ever graduate and move on? Expect to see him on the floor this year!
I believe he was on color for Iowa's game against W. Illinois last night AND managed to pick up a few boards and assist on a couple of Garza baskets. Versatility!

All kidding aside, Settles should have a warm place in our hearts for the best description of Gene Keady: "He could take five guys off the streets of Lafayette and compete for the Big Ten title."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT