ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue fans seeming to not think it’s a big deal with Diaco is the most Purdue thing ever

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020
Please...

If you think he isn’t going anywhere AND you think he shouldn’t, put your name down here. So after we go 3-9/4-8 next year (with a possible max out at 6-6 If we get all the bounces), you and I can talk ...

But I’m sure by then you’ll think that there are other reasons .. or probably be blaming Plummer or someone else.

I DON"T believe he 's going anywhere.

in saying that, i didn't like the hope or hazell or brohm hiring. but nobody listened to me.
Should Diaco be fired ? YES !! Will he ? NO !

I DON"T believe he 's going anywhere.

in saying that, i didn't like the hope or hazell or brohm hiring. but nobody listened to me.
Should Diaco be fired ? YES !! Will he ? NO !

Then you will not be someone I’m seeking out when we are 4-8 and it’s a big mystery

I’m not sure about the coach.
Purdue’s record could have been much better except for the offensive pass interference call and the northwestern game where NW got away with pass interference on defense just about every play. the boilers played good enough to beat them if the officials don’t let NW get away with what they were doing.
I think the boilers give IU all they want if they play.
purdue45
Iu. 35

I’m not sure about the coach.
Purdue’s record could have been much better except for the offensive pass interference call and the northwestern game where NW got away with pass interference on defense just about every play. the boilers played good enough to beat them if the officials don’t let NW get away with what they were doing.
I think the boilers give IU all they want if they play.
purdue45
Iu. 35

Rutgers offense clowned on our D

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
you are sounding like the left wing fanatics who want the names of anybody who supported Trump.

You can add my name to your hit list.
This guy is a dickhead and probably an IU fan. he sure as hell sounds like one. Dude even bad mouths his own kin.

Reactions: Lifetimebooler1
you are sounding like the left wing fanatics who want the names of anybody who supported Trump.

You can add my name to your hit list.

Definitely wasn’t in their camp. I only need the names so that when we are getting rugby pushed down the field and people are like “how did this happen weren’t we supposed to be good” I can say “no, we weren’t” before they try to throw Plummer under the bus or O’Connell or whoever else’s fault it is not

I know.
think about that. Rutgers...
That’s why I’m not sure about the coach. Purdue recruits good kids. Don’t seem to be able to coach them up
Jury is still out on coaches

The offense didn’t fail... I didn’t expect to score >30 on Schiano. I didn’t expect for the other two units to give up 37

Definitely wasn’t in their camp. I only need the names so that when we are getting rugby pushed down the field and people are like “how did this happen weren’t we supposed to be good” I can say “no, we weren’t” before they try to throw Plummer under the bus or O’Connell or whoever else’s fault it is not
Ok, but just to be safe, I am keeping my western Montana address secret.

Reactions: mk_peters
I’m ok with Diaco getting another year. I’ll reserve total judgment until then. Add me to your little list I suppose. Do I get a prize or soemthing if we have a winning record next year?

You can put my name down.

I think he should be let go. We don’t have the personnel to do the 3-4 defensive scheme right now. We won’t have it next year, but I see Brohm giving him 1 more year at a minimum. Also, as I mentioned in another thread, they were selling the Fort Wayne LB Moon with how he would fit in Diaco’s system. I would say that it is highly unlikely that we will be letting him go anytime in the near future.

I am sure he also has some sort of buyout in his contract. With reduced revenue this year, I don’t think they have the budget this year for extra expenses; another reason I don’t he will be leaving. I checked my couch seat cushions, and I couldn’t find enough to money to buy him out of his contract myself.

Please...

If you think he isn’t going anywhere AND you think he shouldn’t, put your name down here. So after we go 3-9/4-8 next year (with a possible max out at 6-6 If we get all the bounces), you and I can talk ...

But I’m sure by then you’ll think that there are other reasons .. or probably be blaming Plummer or someone else.
I don’t believe he’s going anywhere and I don’t think he should after 1 ****ed up year.
As an aside, why start all these new threads? You’ve got a few threads on this topic now...

I don’t believe he’s going anywhere and I don’t think he should after 1 ****ed up year.
As an aside, why start all these new threads? You’ve got a few threads on this topic now...

Because I want your name here so that next year I can just see if you ask “how are we this bad??!”

He isn’t running a good system and things just “went south” ... running the 3-4 at Purdue is as stupid of an idea as trying to be Jim tressel at Purdue like hazell.

It takes no mental ability to wait until next year blows and say “golly gee we ended up bad.” The ability is in calling that shot now.

We are gonna run the 3-4 with who at NT? Vince wilfork? Ndomikong suh?

No.. Lawrence Johnson. Johnson looks to be a serviceable NT in a 4-3. He is not a good 3-4 NT option.

trust me. if i say something, I own it. I'm not flip flopping. I'm not a fan of the 3 /4 defense. I don't like the packers' 3/4 defense either. if not for a couple of bad breaks, the lowly Lions could have won against it.
what I see as also a big problem is he tried to employ a 3 / 4 defense when we didn't have the personnel to accomplish it. our linebackers were known to be a weakness this year, and yet he decided to install a 3/4 defense anyway. and it doesn't appear as if our linebacking core will be any stronger for next year.

one would think a Dc would develop a defense to take advantage of the available talent, rather than making the existing talent fit into his system.

Will Purdue play the 3/4 next year without Neal? I'm not anticipating good results.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT