ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Wisconsin: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Remember the Wisky best WRs were on the bench injured. Our “great” portal pick ups were torched by back ups.
Wisconsin also played today without their starting QB and their leading RB who are both sidelined for the season.

Just imagine what Purdue would be like without Card and Mockabee

sarcasm. got to just laugh at this point.
Yeah but that’s money. No coach is going to come here and outdo money with “hey, I’m a nice guy.”

If Purdue had the kind of money that gets higher tier transfers, they’d get them. If a much better coach comes and doesn’t have the money to pay, those players aren’t coming. Urb circa 2003 isn’t coming here from bowling green and recruiting with no money

Yeah but that’s money. No coach is going to come here and outdo money with “hey, I’m a nice guy.”

If Purdue had the kind of money that gets higher tier transfers, they’d get them. If a much better coach comes and doesn’t have the money to pay, those players aren’t coming. Urb circa 2003 isn’t coming here from bowling green and recruiting with no money
how did the iu coach bring in talented players? they were as bad as we were last year and now undefeated. did he use nil to get them or is he just a better judge of talent?

Reactions: TC4THREE
I still can’t believe I’ve not seen a jet sweep or some kind of miss direction. Those receivers have to be able to do something.

how did the iu coach bring in talented players? they were as bad as we were last year and now undefeated. did he use nil to get them or is he just a better judge of talent?
Great question for those using NIL as an excuse. Plenty of teams out there that aren't buying the top transfers in the country that have put together rosters that stay within 50-60 points of teams.

Great question for those using NIL as an excuse. Plenty of teams out there that aren't buying the top transfers in the country that have put together rosters that stay within 50-60 points of teams.
IU has a better coach, and he brought some solid guys along with him. They also have not played anyone any good at all.

Reactions: TC4THREE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT