ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Wisconsin: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Yes it does unless you mean brohm and the 3 classes he recruited onto this team.

Purdue will either make more of a commitment or they will play much more solid football next year while still losing due to alarming lack of talented.

Who is talented moron?
NIU genius

Yes it does unless you mean brohm and the 3 classes he recruited onto this team.

Purdue will either make more of a commitment or they will play much more solid football next year while still losing due to alarming lack of talented.

Who is talented moron?
our receivers should wear 2 pairs of gloves, man the leaves are calling me out now

But Notre dame beat the Dalai Brohma.. so maybe they just slept walked into the NIU game

Unless wee man teams who lose to NIU are just better than brohm
Brohm has nothing to do with it but I don't think we gave up 70. Been gone for a long time. Funny how far you go to excuse Walters.

Brohm has nothing to do with it. Been gone for a long time. Funny how far you go to excuse Walters.
You said recruiting is the head coaches responsibility dipshit. Who recruited 3.5 of these classes?

You see that hit by Thienemann on Yacamelli? He has Wisconsin talent. He walloped a guy who ran away from three mac players like they weren’t there. Guess who recruited Yanni?

I was at the Neb. game and left after 3rd qtr. Looks like a repeat today. TV off, go outside and get ready to catch steelhead tomorrow. Maybe find a good game on the radio.

Reactions: NVboiler
Yanni couldn't cover their Yale transfer on that pass.
I like the kid but he’s not going to be a big ten caliber starter if Walters is the coach or if it’s Chris creighton. You can say that about so many starters. How many receivers are more talented than Isaac Zico? I haven’t seen one all year. Greg Orton … Deangelo Yancey? Keith smith? No one! lol none of Brohm’s recruits or Walters recruits

You said recruiting is the head coaches responsibility dipshit. Who recruited 3.5 of these classes?

You see that hit by Thienemann on Yacamelli? He has Wisconsin talent. He walloped a guy who ran away from three mac players like they weren’t there. Guess who recruited Yanni?
You make a point to whine about NIL but then you pretend recruiting is the same as it was 20 years ago and 20ish man classes stick around for 4/5 years. This roster is or should be what Walters has made it into, which is obviously a team that can't compete with its peers at even a MAC level.

I was at the Neb. game and left after 3rd qtr. Looks like a repeat today. TV off, go outside and get ready to catch steelhead tomorrow. Maybe find a good game on the radio.
Have good luck! Years ago at work we always encouraged a coworker to go steelhead fishing. When he did, we'd all get together for an excellent lunch!

Reactions: RDGBoiler92
You make a point to whine about NIL but then you pretend recruiting is the same as it was 20 years ago and 20ish man classes stick around for 4/5 years. This roster is or should be what Walters has made it into, which is obviously a team that can't compete with its peers at even a MAC level.
No. New coaches can remake rosters if they have money. Players who do that cost money. The next coach will suffer from the fact that Purdue fans want them to do it for free

Who still doesn’t want Walters fired? I want Bobinski and grimes gone with him lol.

But that isn’t going to solve the commitment issue

No. New coaches can remake rosters if they have money. Players who do that cost money. The next coach will suffer from the fact that Purdue fans want them to do it for free

Who still doesn’t want Walters fired? I want Bobinski and grimes gone with him lol.

But that isn’t going to solve the commitment issue
We don't need a ton of NIL money to be a MAC level program and that is a big jump forward from where we are now.

We continue to help them set records for their year. I imagine that this will become the norm for the rest of our opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT