ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Illinois: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Run short of the sticks on third down and call the pass play on fourth down? WTF, The guy grabbed his arm on that pass and of course no call. This referee is the same guy from the Covid game in Minnesota that called pass interference on Durham.

Oh boy kids, I don't know if I have enough bourbon here.

This season has taken its toll already....not even half-way...haha.

giphy.gif

sniff-glue-sniff.gif

It’s over. Illinois handling you is where I draw the line for any coach … already wanted this guy gone. Has to happen today.

Slow and weak seems to be athletic criteria for the Walters system. Add poor fundamentals and no discipline and you have historically bad. Walters was smart to hire lousy assistants. Bobo can’t fire him because no one on staff capable of managing the team. Walters has to know he is done. Announcement coming week before the IU game.

Slow and weak seems to be athletic criteria for the Walters system. Add poor fundamentals and no discipline and you have historically bad. Walters was smart to hire lousy assistants. Bobo can’t fire him because no one on staff capable of managing the team. Walters has to know he is done. Announcement coming week before the IU game.
Can’t wait that long. If we do, we’ll have no recruiting class & numberous “top” players in the portal…

Reactions: Boiler8285
Can't wait for Illinois to drive the length of the field in a few seconds before the half to score the opponent's usual TD in those circumstances.

How is our defense this bad? Can we replace the defensive coaches, including Walters soon?

Can’t wait that long. If we do, we’ll have no recruiting class & numberous “top” players in the portal…
I don’t disagree but Bobo has himself in a box. No one to coach rest of season. Hopefully he is at least doing some shopping. In midst of full fledged disaster. No respectable coach going to touch this mess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT