ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue 79, Indiana 59 - Game recap

Indinia is so bad that I’m not sure many conclusions can be drawn from this game. Not even sure there’s much of a rivalry anymore, though whatever is left is mostly for their fans. IU really does suck. Almost no Loosier fans in Mackey, compared to a huge number of Boilers in Mall Hall a few weeks ago. Their fan base has really fallen away.

Last edited:
Indinia is so bad that I’m not sure many conclusions can be drawn from this game. Not even sure there’s much of a rivalry anymore, though whatever is left is mostly for their fans. IU really does suck. Almost no Loosier fans in Mackey, compared to a huge number of Boilers in Mall Hall a few weeks ago. Their fan base has really fallen away.
That team is not far away from being hard to handle.

Reactions: rgarlitz
Hopefully Painter will keep this train rolling. But, Indiana will swing back, eventually.

It's crazy how streaky this rivalry has become since the mid-90s. Kind-of makes me miss the wild days of Knight v. Keady when there were so many close games with a lot of unpredictability.

Reactions: GregJM24
That team is not far away from being hard to handle.
Half of that team will be somewhere else when next season starts, so they’ll start over again. It’s a rent-a-player program, where none of those guys are really connected to the university or the students. It’s an outsourced team, and they don’t care enough to ever be hard to handle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT