ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue 67, Maryland 53 - Quick Wrap

Well Purdue D was part of 25% M shooting......but a lot of that was just poor shooting and execution by M. Woeful.

Purdue rolls on the road, getting a win at Maryland for the first time in six years.

I didn't think Purdue played particularly well and this was still never in doubt. Hopefully they're firing on all cylinders on Friday, IL looks good tonight, even without Shannon.

If I'm nitpicking on MP's coaching tonight he played Zach, Jones, Fletch and Braden a lot of minutes tonight for a game that wasn't particularly in question. There were some matchup considerations and I know he was anxious to not take his foot of the gas, but would love to see Cam and Myles get more minutes going forward.

I didn't think Purdue played particularly well and this was still never in doubt. Hopefully they're firing on all cylinders on Friday, IL looks good tonight, even without Shannon.

If I'm nitpicking on MP's coaching tonight he played Zach, Jones, Fletch and Braden a lot of minutes tonight for a game that wasn't particularly in question. There were some matchup considerations and I know he was anxious to not take his foot of the gas, but would love to see Cam and Myles get more minutes going forward.
Agree 100%. Would have like to seen fewer minutes for the starters given the lead we had most of the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT