PU FW is higher in the NET than IU Gloomington

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
in the NET ratings.
Purdue at #3
Purdue Fort Wayne at #83
Iu at #102

And YES. I DO HATE IU's fans. I have suffered through their insufferable assness since 1970 .. I am dyed in the blood of their assness. They have redefined belittling and demeaning, as well as being asses, for 53 years to me. Never forget!!! Ever True to MY gold and black.

Last edited:
in the NET ratings.
Purdue at #3
Purdue Fort Wayne at #83
Iu at #102

And YES. I DO HATE IU's fans. I have suffered through their insufferable assness since 1970 .. I am dyed in the blood of their assness. They have redefined belittling and demeaning, as well as being asses, for 53 years to me. Never forget!!! Ever True to MY gold and black.
Sorry but they are not that good, actually at 108 Net! But But Butttt IU fans says the Net does not mean anything until February!

in the NET ratings.
Purdue at #3
Purdue Fort Wayne at #83
Iu at #102

They are even PUFW's little brother.

And if we're still ranked #1 going to Bloomington, we'll probably get rocked by 20. Have you guys watched this rivalry the past 40 years? If so, you know how this works, the underdog almost always has the advantage at home. Leave IU alone, don't mention their name until game day and don't worry about their dumpster fire program. We've kind of moved on from this rivalry and have much, much, much larger things to worry about this season.

in the NET ratings.
Purdue at #3
Purdue Fort Wayne at #83
Iu at #102

I love this! The next time you know you meet an IU fan. Ask them “Are you an IU fan”? After they respond yes wholeheartedly respond like they just admitted having stage 4 cancer….. “I’m sorry!”

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
They’re really below average yet again. Some of their fans are now blabbering about how much better their little guard Cupps is compared to Braden. Even die hard Indinia fans are slamming that poster, who has been banned here numerous times but continues to lurk multiple times a day. Their guards got roasted by the Huskers.

They’re really below average yet again. Some of their fans are now blabbering about how much better their little guard Cupps is compared to Braden. Even die hard Indinia fans are slamming that poster, who has been banned here numerous times but continues to lurk multiple times a day. Their guards got roasted by the Huskers.
You said “Indinia”. Can we all start using that word correctly on all posts? It infuriates them…..

Painter can be frustrating at times, but bottom line he has built a consistent winning program with class that you can be proud of. Think for a minute what he has done. He identifies under recruited talent that wants to play basketball. A passion for the game cannot be understated in the success of a program. I always think of the Ben Hogan quote that said he’d take a poor kid over a rich kid at all costs. There’s something to that….

You said “Indinia”. Can we all start using that word correctly on all posts? It infuriates them…..
Those rubes don’t know the difference anyway. Sounds like the wheels have really come off that program. I know they were at lows when Sampson cheated while they didn’t have to go to class or make grades, and the era under Crean when one kid ran over a teammate, but their latest rent a player strategy just isn’t working. Fans, who are staying away by the thousands each game don’t even know the names of their players, and the team just isn’t very good. IU really does suck.

Reactions: Flot and Do Dah Day
And if we're still ranked #1 going to Bloomington, we'll probably get rocked by 20. Have you guys watched this rivalry the past 40 years? If so, you know how this works, the underdog almost always has the advantage at home. Leave IU alone, don't mention their name until game day and don't worry about their dumpster fire program. We've kind of moved on from this rivalry and have much, much, much larger things to worry about this season.
Well said. Whatever the ranking, I am expecting a tough game at Ass Hall.

Meh, he knows he’s wrong but he’s willing to die on that hill…says smith has edey and that’s the only reason he’s good…but man can you imagine if smith had 3 5 stars around him (2 being projected lottos at the beginning of the year)? If only Cupps was able to play with that type of talent his freshman year he would definitely put up those kind of numbers or better…oh wait.

Reactions: BoilerAndy and Flot
No. Indiana fans find it hilarious actually. It's why Indiana fans use it as a joke themselves.
Indinia fans keep whining and crying about a small number of Ourdue students saying “IU Sucks”, and it’s hysterical. The sobbing defines them. And a couple of them read posts over here daily. They’re obsessed. It’s so cute.

Indinia fans keep whining and crying about a small number of Ourdue students saying “IU Sucks”, and it’s hysterical. The sobbing defines them. And a couple of them read posts over here daily. They’re obsessed. It’s so cute.
Yeah, and some have come here and complained when we use the Indinia name. I don't buy that they think it's funny. They are embarrassed and want it to go away.

Yeah, and some have come here and complained when we use the Indinia name. I don't buy that they think it's funny. They are embarrassed and want it to go away.
No fan is embarrassed by it. It fit that season specifically about as perfectly as possible and the students themselves used it afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
Indiana fans find it funny that Purdue fans yell IU sucks in every game against other teams. Purdue always has IU on the mind.

• Haha
Indiana fans find it funny that Purdue fans yell IU sucks in every game against other teams. Purdue always has IU on the mind.
Indinia fans constantly whine and cry about it, and it has permanent residence in their empty heads.

It's amazing a team with 3 five stars isn't better than that. Our best player was ranked 436. I just hope we kick the sh$$ out of them down there They're living on their distant past and we are living in the present with an eye on the future.

Reactions: DrEss
Indinia fans constantly whine and cry about it, and it has permanent residence in their empty heads.
Honestly had forgot about until I read the post. It's still funny because it summarizes that season perfectly and the falling(thankfully) of Tom Allen.

• Haha
No, you whiners don't. I know plenty of IU fans that are pissed about it. Courtsense cries about it all the time. LOL

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Do Dah Day
No fan is embarrassed by it. It fit that season specifically about as perfectly as possible and the students themselves used it afterwards.
They should be. I mean, how many universities would actually have a uniform printed incorrectly and then not catch it before someone goes out on the field? Pretty rare! LOL

Reactions: Do Dah Day
Honestly had forgot about until I read the post. It's still funny because it summarizes that season perfectly and the falling(thankfully) of Tom Allen.
You obviously do not speak for your fan base. You are in the minority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT