ADVERTISEMENT

Parking for PSU game

Aug 1, 2022
Hi Purdue folks! I'm a PSU grad (1985) and my son is a sophomore at Purdue and we have a group coming out for the game. We've got our tickets but we would like to get a parking pass. Can anyone offer suggestions as to the best way to acquire one? Thanks in advance and looking forward to a good game.

Stubhub, prices for that game are a little salty. Most of the frat houses make their beer money on parking first come basis.

Stubhub, prices for that game are a little salty. Most of the frat houses make their beer money on parking first come basis.
Ditto, up by the Acres (when you see the water tower you are there). Maybe $25-$30 for that game per vehicle?

Thanks for the input guys. I'm looking to get a little closer to the stadium and I have found a couple of sites that sell parking passes, but what I'm unsure of is the passes themselves; are they actual physical paper passes or are they digital. I'm looking at lots D, R and T. Sorry to hear about your decommit. He looked pretty good. NIL sucks!:mad:

Starting last season (?, as I recall), the passes switched to digital. The Purdue ticketing accounts easily link to StubHub so that's where you tend to see the most resale volume.

FYI lots D, B, & T are all on the Ackerman golf course. The D lot is one of the more popular. T is "better" (it is slightly closer and requires a much higher $ donation), but tends to be a little less expensive on resale sites because the masses are out hunting for D passes to meet up with friends and don't realize T is practically the same.

R lot is paved, which is great if it's raining and muddy but suboptimal in the heat.

S lot (Slayter Hill) is pretty popular for tailgating, too - but the topography is highly variable. You might be on a 45-degree incline or you might be in a paved lot on top of the hill.

You can still buy an IM pass from Purdue Athletics now for $30 - - it's not a whole lot further. Those are flat grass fields.

Starting last season (?, as I recall), the passes switched to digital. The Purdue ticketing accounts easily link to StubHub so that's where you tend to see the most resale volume.

FYI lots D, B, & T are all on the Ackerman golf course. The D lot is one of the more popular. T is "better" (it is slightly closer and requires a much higher $ donation), but tends to be a little less expensive on resale sites because the masses are out hunting for D passes to meet up with friends and don't realize T is practically the same.

R lot is paved, which is great if it's raining and muddy but suboptimal in the heat.

S lot (Slayter Hill) is pretty popular for tailgating, too - but the topography is highly variable. You might be on a 45-degree incline or you might be in a paved lot on top of the hill.

You can still buy an IM pass from Purdue Athletics now for $30 - - it's not a whole lot further. Those are flat grass fields.
Thank you for the detailed info. Much appreciated.

One more question, if you don't mind. I noticed that some of the tickets for sale indicate "PARKING" and others indicate "GA". Does anyone know the difference?

I have no idea, it may just be the way the user entered (or data transferred) onto the selling platform you're looking at. Just be really careful that you're choosing the lot you want and it should be all good, the vast majority of parking is General Admission. There are some exceptions where donors have a little personalized street sign marking "their spot" but it would be highly unlikely to see those posted on StubHub.

I have no idea, it may just be the way the user entered (or data transferred) onto the selling platform you're looking at. Just be really careful that you're choosing the lot you want and it should be all good, the vast majority of parking is General Admission. There are some exceptions where donors have a little personalized street sign marking "their spot" but it would be highly unlikely to see those posted on StubHub.
Okay, thank you very much for all your help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT