ADVERTISEMENT

Prioritize the 2025 basketball players offered and then what do you feel are our chances of them committing to Purdue?

Heads up BOILER

True Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2021
I think Mullins could be the next high scoring guard that could be an offensive focus, similar to CBoogie in having the green light to score.

List still possibly in the running: Braylon Mullins, Trent Sisley, Jalen Haralson, Nikolas Khamenia, Sebastian Williams-Adams, Antoine West Jr. several others were offered but are no longer in the picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldboiler52
I think Mullins could be the next high scoring guard that could be an offensive focus, similar to CBoogie in having the green light to score.

How about your list to get us going?
I agree with your comments on Mullins, but with 23+? Suitors offering him, Mullins is near 5%......even though we have been told for decades, he is the kind of recruit our chances would increase with after a FF/NRU.

Last edited:
I feel that Purdue has a number of guards so I would prioritize by need…and my order does not reflect which players are more talented:

1. Sisley
2. Mullins or Haralson

Then…our chances are:

1. Sisley
2. Haralson
3. Mullins

Last edited:
We have 23 offers? I only see 8 uncommitted on TOS. Is there another list out there?

Of the 8 I like Mullins the best being from indiana. Then Sisley given paint has been after him a long time and clearly values him. Getting a talented PG like Haralson would be great but if Braden stays, Haralson may be a one and done so we might not get the benefit, so he drops to 3 for me.

We have 23 offers? I only see 8 uncommitted on TOS. Is there another list out there?

Of the 8 I like Mullins the best being from indiana. Then Sisley given paint has been after him a long time and clearly values him. Getting a talented PG like Haralson would be great but if Braden stays, Haralson may be a one and done so we might not get the benefit, so he drops to 3 for me.
Haralson is listed as a 3 tho, isn’t he? It’s be great to have him, as I think he can play from day 1 for one year.

However, Sisley and Mullins would be better long term for Purdue. Mullins generating a lot of buzz from the big time programs, UConn, UNC …etc. If he keeps it up, I don’t think he will be playing ball here in Indiana.

need right away:

1. Haralson
2. Sisley
3. Mullins

For 2+ years:

1. Mullins
2. Sisley
3. Haralson (won’t be in college for more than 1)

Haralson is listed as a 3 tho, isn’t he? It’s be great to have him, as I think he can play from day 1 for one year.

However, Sisley and Mullins would be better long term for Purdue. Mullins generating a lot of buzz from the big time programs, UConn, UNC …etc. If he keeps it up, I don’t think he will be playing ball here in Indiana.

need right away:

1. Haralson
2. Sisley
3. Mullins

For 2+ years:

1. Mullins
2. Sisley
3. Haralson (won’t be in college for more than 1)
Sisley is the only one we have a shot at, imo

Percentages? 100%. Guarantee CMP fills his spots with guy(s) that help the team win.

Sisley is the only one we have a shot at, imo
Agreed on Sisley.

I think we have best shot in state for Haralson with the relationship Coach Johnson has had with him and his family…but yeah I don’t think he stays in Indiana post high school. Mullins prob will either go to IU or (more likely) out of state.

Agreed on Sisley.

I think we have best shot in state for Haralson with the relationship Coach Johnson has had with him and his family…but yeah I don’t think he stays in Indiana post high school. Mullins prob will either go to IU or (more likely) out of state.
Haralson just scheduled 3 official visits. Notre Dame, IU, and MSU. Dub commented when I asked in another thread not long ago that we are pretty much out of the running on him. I think it’d be funny if he chooses ND.

List still possibly in the running: Braylon Mullins, Trent Sisley, Jalen Haralson, Nikolas Khamenia, Sebastian Williams-Adams, Antoine West Jr. several others were offered but are no longer in the picture.

Reading between tea leaves, it sounds like Mullins, Sisley, and Haralson all come from pro IU families?

With only 1 scholarship it seems like CMP has prioritized Sisley, but now wants to cast a wider net.

The wildcard is if they all want to play together. I think Haralson is out since there is not an official visit.

I really like Khamenia and Williams-Adams offers to see if anything sticks incase the Kool-Aid in BTown is extra strong this offseason.

Reactions: Poprudy
Reading between tea leaves, it sounds like Mullins, Sisley, and Haralson all come from pro IU families?

With only 1 scholarship it seems like CMP has prioritized Sisley, but now wants to cast a wider net.

The wildcard is if they all want to play together. I think Haralson is out since there is not an official visit.

I really like Khamenia and Williams-Adams offers to see if anything sticks incase the Kool-Aid in BTown is extra strong this offseason.
They get 5 official visits a year, correct? And Haralson’s going to IUs football opener.

I don’t believe he comes from an IU family. His dad grew up and is best friends with our assistant coach Johnson. But $$$ talks but tbh I don’t think IU or Purdue has room for him without making someone unhappy…unless ppl transfer out prior to him arriving.

Sisley is in IU’s backyard and I guess Mullins family are IU fans? I know both families weren’t happy with how IU was treating them both during this past season.

While not out of the possibility, it doesn’t seem like kids these days care so much about playing together. I don’t think Haralson cares at all.

I do like the two you mentioned as well…I believe Haralson and Sisley want to have their recruitment wrapped up before their senior season starts so we will know soon enough.

Agreed on Sisley.

Coming from fishers you think his Hamilton county brethren of Smith and Waddell could have some pull but we’re probably junior and senior when he was a freshman there. I’m not holding my breath but it will be hard to compete with the
Promi$es going around.

Khamenei would be a really good player for Purdue. Plays hard at both ends and is very talented. He would be a fan favorite.

No C recruit left in the mix!

Forwards: Sisley has been a priority and was offered prior to his freshman year of high school. Has been a big priority. IU family historically but seems like they are giving serious consideration to schools across the board. At one point I had heard leaning Purdue but IU making a big push. I am wondering if that’s changed since Paint just offered two more well regarded players at the same position?
Khamenia, looked good in FIBA U18 and played well with Jacobsen. Reports sound like he’d fit well in the Purdue system. Maybe having played with Jacobsen could help sway him.
Williams-Adams is highly ranked and from video appears really talented. Plays hard and aggressive, well rounded. Likely a good fit.

Guards: Mullins, we’ve all heard the recent hype, he’s got a ton of offers with some big names. He’s a bucket! Best true scorer in the offer list. Not sure why paint waited to offer. I thought maybe we weren’t pursuing him heavily because the positional need was less but his huge jump made him now a priority for Paint. He scheduled 6 visits, were one of 3 unofficial visits, IU is an official along with Michigan and Tennessee. Ohio State and KY are the other two unofficial ones. All 6 of the visits are closer to home and none to Kansas, UConn NC…yet? Someone in a thread said he was a Michigan lean prior to all of the recent offers and he’s been to IU a lot. We are a longer shot on him but not out of the realm of possibility.
West I know nothing about… paint saw something or else wouldn’t have offered. I trust Paint. Currently he’s my thought for least priority but it is probably because I know the least about him.

1.) Haralson (best overall)
2.) Mullins (highest offensive potential?)
3.) Sisley (great fit)
4.) Khamenia/Williams-Adams (fit, Sisley insurance?)
5.) West

Likely to commit:
Sisley
Mullins (at least scheduled a visit)
Khamenia/Williams-Adams/West (unsure of mutual interest)
Haralson (I believe he’s dropping us from contention)

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Forwards: Sisley has been a priority and was offered prior to his freshman year of high school. Has been a big priority. IU family historically but seems like they are giving serious consideration to schools across the board. At one point I had heard leaning Purdue but IU making a big push. I am wondering if that’s changed since Paint just offered two more well regarded players at the same position?
Khamenia, looked good in FIBA U18 and played well with Jacobsen. Reports sound like he’d fit well in the Purdue system. Maybe having played with Jacobsen could help sway him.
Williams-Adams is highly ranked and from video appears really talented. Plays hard and aggressive, well rounded. Likely a good fit.

Guards: Mullins, we’ve all heard the recent hype, he’s got a ton of offers with some big names. He’s a bucket! Best true scorer in the offer list. Not sure why paint waited to offer. I thought maybe we weren’t pursuing him heavily because the positional need was less but his huge jump made him now a priority for Paint. He scheduled 6 visits, were one of 3 unofficial visits, IU is an official along with Michigan and Tennessee. Ohio State and KY are the other two unofficial ones. All 6 of the visits are closer to home and none to Kansas, UConn NC…yet? Someone in a thread said he was a Michigan lean prior to all of the recent offers and he’s been to IU a lot. We are a longer shot on him but not out of the realm of possibility.
West I know nothing about… paint saw something or else wouldn’t have offered. I trust Paint. Currently he’s my thought for least priority but it is probably because I know the least about him.

3.) Sisley (great fit)
5.) West

Likely to commit:
Sisley
Mullins said UConn asked him to schedule his official later, so I believe that will happen still.

Haralson would be great, but any actual evidence he’s going to drop us? I assume he goes out of state.

Williams-adams would be a great addition, as would Sisley. I think Mullins would benefit coming off the bench next year and then being a full time starter the following.

3.) Sisley (great fit)
5.) West

Likely to commit:
Sisley
Regarding the delay in offering Mullins. Painter used to have a rule that he would only offer when a player was on campus. Seems he abandoned that rule (e.g., Edey, Cox), so it isn't clear why so many out-of-state programs were offering, but he wasn't. Coaching staff hadn't had a chance to watch him?

Regarding the delay in offering Mullins. Painter used to have a rule that he would only offer when a player was on campus. Seems he abandoned that rule (e.g., Edey, Cox), so it isn't clear why so many out-of-state programs were offering, but he wasn't. Coaching staff hadn't had a chance to watch him?
Or maybe didn’t know if we had a spot to offer at the time?

“Haralson would be great, but any actual evidence he’s going to drop us? I assume he goes out of state.“

I asked Dub in a different thread and he said his understanding was he wasn’t considering us any longer. Would love to have him. He’s scheduling official visits but none to us, at least yet. We wait and see.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
“Haralson would be great, but any actual evidence he’s going to drop us? I assume he goes out of state.“

I asked Dub in a different thread and he said his understanding was he wasn’t considering us any longer. Would love to have him. He’s scheduling official visits but none to us, at least yet. We wait and see.
Ah. I mean tbh it makes sense. Not sure how he fits in the Purdue system with the pieces we would have returning (pending all are back).

They get 5 official visits a year, correct? And Haralson’s going to IUs football opener.

I don’t believe he comes from an IU family. His dad grew up and is best friends with our assistant coach Johnson. But $$$ talks but tbh I don’t think IU or Purdue has room for him without making someone unhappy…unless ppl transfer out prior to him arriving.

Sisley is in IU’s backyard and I guess Mullins family are IU fans? I know both families weren’t happy with how IU was treating them both during this past season.

While not out of the possibility, it doesn’t seem like kids these days care so much about playing together. I don’t think Haralson cares at all.

I do like the two you mentioned as well…I believe Haralson and Sisley want to have their recruitment wrapped up before their senior season starts so we will know soon enough.
Good thing for Indiana is that Galloway, Leal and Mgbako are all gone for sure after the season. That'll leave Rice, Carlyle, Tucker, Newton, Cupps as the guards and wings. There is room for Mullins, Sisley and Haralson at IU. I'd be surprised though if Indiana actually gets more than 1.

Good thing for Indiana is that Galloway, Leal and Mgbako are all gone for sure after the season. That'll leave Rice, Carlyle, Tucker, Newton, Cupps as the guards and wings. There is room for Mullins, Sisley and Haralson at IU. I'd be surprised though if Indiana actually gets more than 1.

On one hand it's lucky a couple are from historical iu watching families.
But, on the other hand, those same families have watched iu these past years. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Do Dah Day
Haralsons not going to IU. Sisley and Mullins are IU’s to lose and I wouldn’t be one bit surprised when woody loses them. Woody seems to be allergic to players actually from Indiana. Cupps and Newton probably will transfer out after this year due to not playing much and not seeing a path to many mins next year after getting recruited over.

You sure Mgbako is gone after this year? That was said last year too and he showed how slow he is…can’t guard the 3 and too small to guard a 4.

On one hand it's lucky a couple are from historical iu watching families.
But, on the other hand, those same families have watched iu these past years. 😎
It's why McNeely decommitted. Woody gonna have to change... Which isn't going to happen.

No, the comment was that Mullins has 23+ offers, including UNC, which seems to be the favorite.
Re-reading that, not sure how I messed that up!

We only have one schollie on paper, how big do you think this class is? You think paint pulls some once we get our first commit? Based on our offers maybe one guard and one forward (again hoping for Sisley and Mullins!)

Any Word on how the Braylon Mullins visit went on the 26; Draft night, did he get invited to the draft party at Paints house? Hopefully had a great visit and has some time to spend with the team.

Any Word on how the Braylon Mullins visit went on the 26; Draft night, did he get invited to the draft party at Paints house? Hopefully had a great visit and has some time to spend with the team.
I would assume he would have been there but on an unofficial can he go to something like that? Genuinely asking as I don’t know if the rules allow for it since they’re so inconsistent 😂

He clearly was not in the pictures or on video for the clips we have seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT