ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for Saturday

You really think we sell out the stadium again coming off a 1-11 or 2-10 year. No chance in hell. Do the math. 20k tickets. 80 a pop on average. 7 home games.

You really can’t be this dense, can you?

With that kind of money at stake it’s business …not personal!
Are season tickets really 80 a pop?

I don’t think I’m really being dense by saying I don’t think he gets fired even if it makes sense to do so.

Reactions: Riveting
There’s about 3x his buyout in ticket revenue at stake.

If he goes 2-10 at best they can’t afford NOT to. Pays for this coach and the next. With regression, it’s an absolute no brainer.
lol. You need to look into how ticket revenue is distributed in the BIG.

just noticed that, guess I''ll miss seeing the game. I do sign up for B Ball season but not to watch subpar football. Even BTN's alternate channel doesn't have it listed. So they have an alternate channel but show the same game as the other channel
The BTN alternate channel doesn't have it listed because it's not on the BTN alternate channel. Or did I misunderstand what you're saying?

Reactions: pboiler18
Sometimes Peacock is shown on the regular NBC channel in Las Vegas. Hopefully it will be shown if we win, otherwise I hope not, to spare myself the agony.
NBC has the President's Cup all day Saturday. Even ND is only Peacock tomorrow.

Last edited:
I’m predicting 3 things. 1. A loss.
2. Certain posters on this board will be unhappy and become very defensive! Because that’s what happens after a loss.

3. Somebody will badmouth my posts. Even though they are on target!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT