ADVERTISEMENT

POTFH

Some people just gotta swear and put down others. Never did understand why! They never did anything to you but you must display your superiority over them. You must stroke your ego!

Some people just gotta swear and put down others. Never did understand why! They never did anything to you but you must display your superiority over them. You must stroke your ego!
I've got plenty of IU friends and acquaintances. How do you know that they have never done anything to "US"? There has been plenty back and forth and you must lead quite a sheltered life if you haven't heard the vitriol from "little brother" down south. Do you live in your parent's basement or a cave? LOL

I've got plenty of IU friends and acquaintances. How do you know that they have never done anything to "US"? There has been plenty back and forth and you must lead quite a sheltered life if you haven't heard the vitriol from "little brother" down south. Do you live in your parent's basement or a cave? LOL
Keep in mind Wol is as anti-Purdue as iu fans are so he likely felt slighted by osmosis as a result.

Reactions: z_one
You know no one forced you to read/comment on this thread right? If these things hurt your feelings so much, you could always just.. ignore it ya know right?

I know, your ego has a hard time not turning a thread in to one about you.. but do try it once Wol.

Reactions: z_one
You know no one forced you to read/comment on this thread right? If these things hurt your feelings so much, you could always just.. ignore it ya know right?

I know, your ego has a hard time not turning a thread in to one about you.. but do try it once Wol.
If my comments hurt the feelings and offend iu fans....then.... mission accomplished.

Reactions: BBG
So take the hike you promised last year and leave the football forum.

Reactions: BBG
I love to swear. And I don't like IU. Put those two together, and it's great! You should try it sometimes.

And we don't have to "display" our superiority over them. We ARE superior.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BBG
It's been many years ago but when Bobby Knight brought the donkey on his weekly show wearing the Purdue hat, that's what started the "war against IU" for me.

Reactions: Purdue80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT