ADVERTISEMENT

Philly mayor leaks video saying Shapiro Dem VP Choice

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Like with everything in Kamalot .....it's a screw up! They can't even do an announcement right....Philly mayor leaking video w/ Shapiro as VP.

I don't know if he is the guy???
But IF so ... can you imagine a San Francisco & Philadelphia ticket. 2 of the most filthy, drug ridden, messed up cities in the USA. Lol what a pair!

Not sure how the Jewish Shapiro helps her in Michigan? Might in PA....but the guy has screwed up so much like sexual harassment scandal, school choice veto & his war on energy, that he has made alot of enemies....even though some poling say people like him. Although his screwups are chiseling away at that.

Maybe she did KH a favor by posting the screw up early & KH will get feedback & go another way??

Last edited:
Like with everything in Kamalot .....it's a screw up! They can't even do an announcement right....Philly mayor leaking video w/ Shapiro as VP.

I don't know if he is the guy???
But IF so ... can you imagine a San Francisco & Philadelphia ticket. 2 of the most filthy, drug ridden, messed up cities in the USA. Lol what a pair!

Not sure how the Jewish Shapiro helps her in Michigan? Might in PA....but the guy has screwed up so much like sexual harassment scandal, school choice veto & his war on energy, that he has made alot of enemies....even though some poling say people like him. Although his screwups are chiseling away at that.

Maybe she did KH a favor by posting the screw up early & KH will get feedback & go another way??

Heard some info on my podcasts that they were trying to convince Mark Kelly but he doesn’t want it. We know that Cooper and Whitmer have withdrawn their names. Can’t say I have ever seen a situation where people publicly withdraw their names. And Kelly was the Obama pick. I don’t think a lot of people want to sign up for this. Tells you something about Kamala. I also heard that JB has moved into top 3. That’s crazy. He is such a loser.

For Trump the only name I ever heard rumored for Trump that was pretty public about saying “no” was DeSantis. But as an R the Governorship in Fl is a much better job than VP. Why take the risk. Now if Trump wins and he can be AG I think he takes it. His real goal is 2028.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Heard some info on my podcasts that they were trying to convince Mark Kelly but he doesn’t want it. We know that Cooper and Whitmer have withdrawn their names. Can’t say I have ever seen a situation where people publicly withdraw their names. And Kelly was the Obama pick. I don’t think a lot of people want to sign up for this. Tells you something about Kamala. I also heard that JB has moved into top 3. That’s crazy. He is such a loser.

For Trump the only name I ever heard rumored for Trump that was pretty public about saying “no” was DeSantis. But as an R the Governorship in Fl is a much better job than VP. Why take the risk. Now if Trump wins and he can be AG I think he takes it. His real goal is 2028.

The number of people running from Kamalot as her potential VP is crazy. Maybe they know something?

Or maybe they see KHs brutal sub 40% approval rating taken Aug 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Joetboiler
There's no way the Hamas supporters in the democrat party, of which there are many, would support a pro-Israel Jew as VP.
We'd probably has more encampments and bun headed soy boy protests.

There's no way the Hamas supporters in the democrat party, of which there are many, would support a pro-Israel Jew as VP.
We'd probably has more encampments and bun headed soy boy protests.

Harris clearly bends a knee to pro Hamas wing of her party because that is who she is....a pro Hamas radical. Her heart is aligned with the Squad & Hamas terrorists.

Thus - no way she was picking a Jewish man who supports Israel. We can only conclude, she herself apparently is turned off by that, & that pleases a radical segment of her following.

Harris clearly bends a knee to pro Hamas wing of her party because that is who she is....a pro Hamas radical. Her heart is aligned with the Squad & Hamas terrorists.

Thus - no way she was picking a Jewish man who supports Israel. We can only conclude, she herself apparently is turned off by that, & that pleases a radical segment of her following.
I agree she wouldn’t pick a Jewish running mate, but only marry one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT