ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State 33 Nebraska 30

he got the Nebraska part right. What ever happened to PSU, MSU and Minnesota this year? On the same train of thought, whatever happened to IU ?

Nebraska may have won today, but I still would be shocked if Nebraska keeps Frost past this year.

Nebraska may have won today, but I still would be shocked if Nebraska keeps Frost past this year.

It will be interesting to see how schools' low football incomes this year will affect possible buy outs. The desire may be there but not the money.

I think I mentioned this, but at a tailgate a few years ago we had some long time die hard Nebraska fans and I asked him what they thought of Frost. The reply was interesting: "if he can't bring us back to what we were, it's never going to happen." I'd say he'll probably get at least one more year.

I think I mentioned this, but at a tailgate a few years ago we had some long time die hard Nebraska fans and I asked him what they thought of Frost. The reply was interesting: "if he can't bring us back to what we were, it's never going to happen." I'd say he'll probably get at least one more year.

Candidly, they've gone backwards since Bo Pelini, although I understand why they moved on from him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT