ADVERTISEMENT

Pacers/Ivey

New Pal Boiler

All-American
Jun 30, 2010
Went to the Pacers game Friday night. A roster full of nice players but they are missing “the guy”.

Jaden Ivey is exactly what they need, in my opinion. They’ll need to get a top 5 pick to have a chance at him though.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: pboiler18
Pacers are a mess now with a bunch of selfish players who do not care about winning. Need to clean house starting with the Gen Mgr and all the players and start over, but they won't so i refuse to watch or spend $1 on them going to the games.

Reference the article today, where Myles Turner is whining about how he is used!

I would like to see him with Ja Morant in Memphis. Start to form a super team.

Went to the Pacers game Friday night. A roster full of nice players but they are missing “the guy”.

Jaden Ivey is exactly what they need, in my opinion. They’ll need to get a top 5 pick to have a chance at him though.

Thoughts?
I think Ivey, Duarte and Sabonis might be a solid core- but I am unsure of why else on the current team I'd want to keep.

I am about done with Brogdon, LeVert, Turner, and Warren

I think Ivey, Duarte and Sabonis might be a solid core- but I am unsure of why else on the current team I'd want to keep.

Sounds like they are trying to trade Levert, and one of the bigs.

Warren hasn't played so...

Thoughts?
He needs to develop his outside shot. NBA players will stop his drives to the hoop if he is one dimensional

stupid. He was our best player and borderline all star before he got hurt.
best player is debatable. He was the best player in the bubble.

He was hurt a lot when he played for the Suns. He has been hurt a lot since he has been with the Pacers. It isn't always about what they do on the floor if they aren't on the floor enough.

Thoughts?
I'd look at Ron Harper Jr. first based on last night

I haven't watched much this year (don't get the channel via YouTube TV), but is LeVert an issue? Or is it more due to his injury status? Same with Warren I guess. I get it, and realize they're assets that could be traded due to that history ... but value is probably low I'm guessing. For Levert I'm willing to give him time. I've given up on Warren at this point.

I get Brogdon. Thought he was a great get, but it definitely seems to be more of a chemistry issue than anything. Turner is what he is ... valuable at times ... but inconsistent. I still don't mind his contract.

Wouldn't mind seeing both traded for an upgrade at the PG and PF position if possible, and let Sabonis play C.

I haven't watched much this year (don't get the channel via YouTube TV), but is LeVert an issue? Or is it more due to his injury status? Same with Warren I guess. I get it, and realize they're assets that could be traded due to that history ... but value is probably low I'm guessing. For Levert I'm willing to give him time. I've given up on Warren at this point.

I get Brogdon. Thought he was a great get, but it definitely seems to be more of a chemistry issue than anything. Turner is what he is ... valuable at times ... but inconsistent. I still don't mind his contract.

Wouldn't mind seeing both traded for an upgrade at the PG and PF position if possible, and let Sabonis play C.
LeVert hasn't been as good this year as he was after the trade last year, his injury/health history is getting worse each year- and he has made comments suggesting that he will be getting out of Indiana as soon as he gets the chance.

correct. Duarte's build is definitely a 2. He is the Klay Thompson of a team- not the Harrison Barnes
Point being, if you get a chance to draft a guy like Ivey, you take him and then shuffle the other guys around as needed. Or trade them.

The Blazers passed on MJ because they already had Drexler. Whoops.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT