ADVERTISEMENT

outback bowl

jerry palm has the mighty boilers in the outback bowl jan 1

that's a little too optimistic. That's reserved for the 5th place or better team in the BIG 10. Most of us are predicting 7-5 or 6-6 seasons at best. I have to believe OSU, Mich, Penn St, UW and MSU will all go 8-4 or better. and looking around the nation, I highly doubt the BIG 10 gets more than 1 team in the championship series. I'd settle for the Music City Bowl . Nashville is a nice place.

that's a little too optimistic. That's reserved for the 5th place or better team in the BIG 10. Most of us are predicting 7-5 or 6-6 seasons at best. I have to believe OSU, Mich, Penn St, UW and MSU will all go 8-4 or better. and looking around the nation, I highly doubt the BIG 10 gets more than 1 team in the championship series. I'd settle for the Music City Bowl . Nashville is a nice place.
Jerry is a Purdue grad, but his NCAA hoops predictions are usually pretty accurate... so we'll see!

Also I think Mississippi State might be better than the Outback bowl

jerry palm has the mighty boilers in the outback bowl jan 1 vs miss state
That would mean we go 8-4. That's my favorite bowl location, but I do have some very bad memories from Jan 1 2000

That would mean we go 8-4. That's my favorite bowl location, but I do have some very bad memories from Jan 1 2000

I was there! Everything was great until we decided to go conservative on offense and play prevent defense in the second half! Both sides went out of sync playing a different type of game trying to secure the win

I told my wife today that it's a two hour drive for us, and a easy drive for Purdue fans. Take I-65 South until you see the stadium.

Me too!! I came down with strep the day before game and stayed in on New Year's Eve, just so I could go to the game and make it in the heat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT