ADVERTISEMENT

OT: We could be living the life as a Marquette fan

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
Except Marquette kept committing silly turnovers, six total in the first half, and it certainly felt like all six were just completely avoidable. On top of that, they were doing nonsense like leaping at three-point shooters and putting them in position to either 1) be underneath their feet as they landed or 2) just knocking into them as they landed. David Joplin did one in the first half, and Kam Jones did the other. Just unnecessary and foolish mistakes, over and over and over again, stopping Marquette from putting some kind of positive momentum together.

And then Devin Carter hit a three to answer Jones’ triple with 4:38 to go. That triggered a 14-5 run for the Friars to end the half, and all of the bad karma from all of the silly mistakes all came home to roost at once. 40-29 Providence at the half.

Reactions: tjreese
& besides all that.....perhaps Providence is good?

Dual had 7 assists. Interesting how well he is doing. Perhaps they got a steal? Good for him anyway.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
Except Marquette kept committing silly turnovers, six total in the first half, and it certainly felt like all six were just completely avoidable. On top of that, they were doing nonsense like leaping at three-point shooters and putting them in position to either 1) be underneath their feet as they landed or 2) just knocking into them as they landed. David Joplin did one in the first half, and Kam Jones did the other. Just unnecessary and foolish mistakes, over and over and over again, stopping Marquette from putting some kind of positive momentum together.

And then Devin Carter hit a three to answer Jones’ triple with 4:38 to go. That triggered a 14-5 run for the Friars to end the half, and all of the bad karma from all of the silly mistakes all came home to roost at once. 40-29 Providence at the half.

wow

& besides all that.....perhaps Providence is good?

Dual had 7 assists. Interesting how well he is doing. Perhaps they got a steal? Good for him anyway.
I guess I'm missing a game tonight and will watch from home tomorrow the Purdue game. I have a funeral to attend in LaPorte tomorrow and not sure I could have made the game by the time I parked and such

Finals week at Marquette?

I remember last year as the season was winding down, I was screaming at the TV every time I saw a completely avoidable turnover from our Boilers. I empathise with the Marquette fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT