ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Loosiers Are Winners Today...

Calm down. IU football is what it has always been. You'll still be okay.

It's amazing how much time some of them have spent on this board today seeking some sort of validation. Guess it beats being on the piigs site discussing their weak class.

Reactions: JRowdy20
It's amazing how much time some of them have spent on this board today seeking some sort of validation. Guess it beats being on the piigs site discussing their weak class.

Nah....just having some fun.
Don’t get your panties in a wad, Alice.

Nah....just having some fun.
Don’t get your panties in a wad, Alice.

Back for more validation huh, pu$$y? I know you are bad at math but even a little gal like yourself can probably figure out that iu's coach is averaging fewer than 4 P5 wins per year. Maybe you ladies should double up on the FCS opponents from now on.

Just a few coaches who started out in HS
Urban Meyer
Gus Malzahn-Auburn
Billy Snyder-K State
Chip Kelly UCLA
Matt Nagy NFL
Doug Pederson NFL

Another thing those coaches have in common. They all coveted the iu job, but were never offered.

Reactions: Purdue85
whoa | whoa | whoa | FRIGGIN' whoa...

Ease up on the meth, sparky.

The NFL... as in, NATIONAL... FOOTBALL... LEAGUE...

The NFL came after 2 on the IU football staff. Made them offers. To come to the NFL. Because, they said, "HEY!... It's IU!" .... ??

And they said... "no"................................................... so they could stay at I friggin' U. :oops: IU. o_O The "losing-est" program in CFB.

You wrote that with a straight face?

Good GAWD, brother. IU has a winning record ONLY because you had to ease into the B1G schedule by playing a horrendously, horribly, EASY non-con schedule, with ZERO wins over a team with a winning record. The season of a generation for IU football, as it were. Held together by a bunch of people coveted by the NFL!

DeBoer was the smoke and mirrors for IU FB. Without him you win 5. Maybe. Most likely yet another 4 win season.

Can't believe you clowns are now downplaying the impact of that hire. He should have never been in Gloomington in the first place. Now, it's a couple of S&C coaches (which everyone has).

Thanks for the memories, DeBoer... and "don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!"
Hey Loosier. You went to IU right? So you probably smart as my left nut.

David Ballou looks like a typical IU dumb@ss Loosier accept he's also on steroid.

You should think about shoving that worthless IU diploma up your ass, cus that's about what it is worth. Now get the f#ck out you toothless, back water, dumb@ss Loosier.
Since I got slammed here for this info awhile back about Ballou being Allens best hire as a coach...Here it is

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/football/david-ballou-leaving-indiana-for-alabama

Reactions: BTBall
Since I got slammed here for this info awhile back about Ballou being Allens best hire as a coach...Here it is

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/football/david-ballou-leaving-indiana-for-alabama

So glad IU fans crawl here every chance they get to cry about anything IU related then bitch about Purdue fans on their boards.

So you lost your S&C cosches to Bama, that means you are will go back to the bottom of the B1G where you reside 24 seasons out of 25. #LEO

Reactions: Mr_Scott
Now they are worried Whop is going to leave too...

3r7o6k.jpg

Trust me....Allen is no where any of these guys. Back to your losing ways this year.

Pretty sure a list of absolutely horrible college coaches who started out in high school could be compiled pretty easily as well. In fact most coaches began that way.

Nice!

That was just a really, really, REALLY bad hire.

Many college coaches come from a HS coaching background, but rarely do they go from HS to a program like ND.

Hells bells, for as much grief as we (rightfully) give Tom Allen, at least he had 10 years of college experience (after his HS HC experience) before being hired by the worst program in the history of college football.

Did I mention that the Faust hire was really, really, REALLY dumb? (wanted to make sure people know where I stand on that.)

Nice!

That was just a really, really, REALLY bad hire.

Many college coaches come from a HS coaching background, but rarely do they go from HS to a program like ND.

Hells bells, for as much grief as we (rightfully) give Tom Allen, at least he had 10 years of college experience (after his HS HC experience) before being hired by the worst program in the history of college football.

Did I mention that the Faust hire was really, really, REALLY dumb? (wanted to make sure people know where I stand on that.)
Never forget watching his last game down in Coral Gables against the Canes. Gerry was begging for mercy...but Jimmy kept piling it on.

Never forget watching his last game down in Coral Gables against the Canes. Gerry was begging for mercy...but Jimmy kept piling it on.

I believe I remember that game. It was like a southwestern kid's birthday party, with Notre Dame(& Faust) playing the role of the pinata. Except that day the kids/Canes were beating something other than candy out of the Irish.

I believe I remember that game. It was like a southwestern kid's birthday party, with Notre Dame(& Faust) playing the role of the pinata. Except that day the kids/Canes were beating something other than candy out of the Irish.

58-7. Jimmy throwing to the end zone and going for punt blocks up 40 in the 4th quarter. Haha.

Hey Loosier. You went to IU right? So you probably smart as my left nut.

David Ballou looks like a typical IU dumb@ss Loosier accept he's also on steroid.

You should think about shoving that worthless IU diploma up your ass, cus that's about what it is worth. Now get the f#ck out you toothless, back water, dumb@ss Loosier.
Sounds like an IU grad slept with your wife.

IU is having a train wreck of an off-season wow.

Sampson James just entered the transfer portal.

James has removed his name from the transfer portal. Nice to have some good news for a change. Losing Cronk, Hendershot's arrest and the departure of Ballou were all steps back.

James has removed his name from the transfer portal. Nice to have some good news for a change. Losing Cronk, Hendershot's arrest and the departure of Ballou were all steps back.

Yep you guys were due for something good to happen. Still not the offseason IU fans had hoped for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT