ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Dickinson to Kansas

DOLLAR BILL ! Such an awesome “recruiter”!!

Daggummit, two bits of that is mine.......

bill-self-larry-brown-roy-williams-ftr-ap_kalqh61jak2p1p2ufnumyhwiv.jpg.webp

Saw this about his decision. Makes me wonder how many of these kids are told about huge NIL deals and what is paid up front in full v “potential”. How many of these kids chased huge dollars and ended up getting so much less and don’t say anything.

Saw this about his decision. Makes me wonder how many of these kids are told about huge NIL deals and what is paid up front in full v “potential”. How many of these kids chased huge dollars and ended up getting so much less and don’t say anything.

NCAA Players Union could be not far behind......put down that *&^%ng ball! Put it down!

hoffa-1992-001-danny-devito-jack-nicholson_1.jpg

NCAA Players Union could be not far behind......put down that *&^%ng ball! Put it down!

How did unionization work at Northwestern?!? Lol

This is why people are saying the NCAA screwed themselves by not creating standards or uniformity to the NIL deals and processes. Kids will end up being the losers in the long run.

I've got a picture of Joe "bananas" on my basement bar with great grandfather standing next to a 1930 Model T.
Lima, Ohio was known at some point to be referred as "Little Chicago". Still have a painting from an Uncle that was a gift from the Bonanno family.

Wow, poor guy. He got less than six figures at Michigan last year. Definitely underpaid then obviously.

He can now take his ape show to another conference. Glad he went to a non BT team. I can avoid watching him play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT