ADVERTISEMENT

OT: boat for sale (Donnie Baker voice)

JHetfield99

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2008
OK, it's not a boat, unfortunately(?), it's a silver 2015 Subaru Outback Ltd with pretty darn low miles (46,400) which I'm just marked down to under $24,000. I'm on the west side of Indy near Brownsvon/Aburg.

And yes I'm an ass for spamming -- if this is against the rules, Brian or Alan, please 86 it immediately -- but I got 1 week do or die since if I don't sell it private party, it'll get traded to Falcone for way less than it's truly worth, that is, within the craziest car market of our lifetime, and of course as a car dealership is in the biz of, they will turn around and list it for $2,500-$3k+ more than I am currently trying to peddle.

So just as much as I'd love to sell it, if you are in immediate need of a good, safe car for a child who just received their license, or if you were in a bad fender bender, I know it's an awful buyers market, with historically-high used prices due to low supply. Or if you want to purchase new, it's waiting a 3-4 month minimum it seems from anyone I've talked to (new Outbacks are late July and stuff made overseas like Forester are a 6+ month wait, and currently you can't even put the order in. I know as I just recently asked, but decided to go in a different direction for new purchase.)

My asking price established is simply below the median of the KBB range for very good condition for this ride.

Couple other sales pitches
The Obk has never been in a wreck or body repair shop, and prior to the 12k miles I put on it, it was a manager car at SIA. Forgot to mention (thanks for follow up Qs), it's a 4 cyl, 2.5 L boxer engine.
Oh, and I have paperwork for every bit of maintenance work that's ever occurred. There are a couple door dings/scuffs on the right side doors, since it's impossible to park at the plant and not be on the receiving end of those, but that's it, extremely minor stuff that could easily be buffed or PDR'ed out if you want a perfectly suave used car. It's sat in my garage vast majority of the last year as I've instead decided to pile miles onto my 222k mile and increasing beater an 09 Tribeca.

So if you have interest, please Private Msg me, and you can tell me what more you want to know. Thanks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.