ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bernard Pollard

Frankie611

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2013
Miller's Tool and Die
Posting this here because frankly the posters are much better. The football board is just some of us lurking and occasionally commenting, suicidal Purdue fans, and some of the most committed trolls I have ever seen. Anywho....

I went to school with Bernard at South Side. I know he didn't have the best end to his Purdue career but he is a great dude. He has not missed a beat after the NFL. He is the inventor of a sink tray called Style Pro 31. It just got picked up by Menards and it looks like he is getting hotel chains to carry them too. This is truly one of those "why didn't I think of that?" simple ideas that Bernard has done an outstanding job of marketing. Style Pro 31 has been mentioned on the boards before but it has really taken off recently.

PS: I'm not trying to sell these things for him, I am just really proud of this Boiler and Archer! But here is a link to the Menards page if anyone wants to check it out. Such a neat idea.

http://www.menards.com/main/bath/ba...285494499-c-9453.htm?tid=-2569458291445889747

I'm happy for him. Not sure how badly things ended but that particular team didn't have a great deal of chemistry. I saw him play a Muncie Central team that was pretty good and he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the field.

Posting this here because frankly the posters are much better. The football board is just some of us lurking and occasionally commenting, suicidal Purdue fans, and some of the most committed trolls I have ever seen. Anywho....

I went to school with Bernard at South Side. I know he didn't have the best end to his Purdue career but he is a great dude. He has not missed a beat after the NFL. He is the inventor of a sink tray called Style Pro 31. It just got picked up by Menards and it looks like he is getting hotel chains to carry them too. This is truly one of those "why didn't I think of that?" simple ideas that Bernard has done an outstanding job of marketing. Style Pro 31 has been mentioned on the boards before but it has really taken off recently.

PS: I'm not trying to sell these things for him, I am just really proud of this Boiler and Archer! But here is a link to the Menards page if anyone wants to check it out. Such a neat idea.

http://www.menards.com/main/bath/ba...285494499-c-9453.htm?tid=-2569458291445889747
He took Brady out for the season too, maybe his crowning achievement.

Reactions: Frankie611
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT