ADVERTISEMENT

OSU QB McCord to Enter Transfer Portal. Surprised?

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
Ohio State starting QB McCord has entered the transfer portal. Are you surprised? I know I was.

Do you think Day forced him out or he left for bigger money or combination of both?

Ohio State starting QB McCord has entered the transfer portal. Are you surprised? I know I was.

Do you think Day forced him out or he left for bigger money or combination of both?

Day knows tosu will be buying a better QB through the portal, no doubt.

Maybe? If Ewers comes back does Manning have the patience to sit another year?
Well, he did make $2.8 million in NIL money this year, so I am sure he could get even more this year, if he does wait. I think he is ready to start though.

Would Marvin Harrison Jr wait another year to enter the draft? They say that he could command the biggest NIL to date, if he would come back one more year.

They must be going for Cam Ward or maybe Dillon Gabriel to play a year while they get the 5* Noland ready.

not surprised, he's an above ave qb, not very accurate playing on a real good team. During the year, when some here were slamming Card I said if McCord was here w/ our line he'd suffer

Reactions: z_one
Day had a press conference after the Michigan game where he kind of threw McCord under the bus. He was asked about McChord and didn’t provide a resounding response that he’s their guy for next year. Perhaps Day already knew he was leaving or his lack of vote of confidence peesed off McChord!

It’s Ohio State. Lose the only game they care about, and they will replace you.

I’m sure he was told he could stay on scholarship and compete for the backup job, against the five star.

Could it be Arch?
No OSU has no interest in Arch and I doubt he transfers. Didn't even recruit him outta HS.

It’s Ohio State. Lose the only game they care about, and they will replace you.

I’m sure he was told he could stay on scholarship and compete for the backup job, against the five star.
McCord had the best WRs in country and maybe the best RB and was bad all year. Those skill players put lipstick on his stats but when you actually watch you see how bad he was.

No OSU has no interest in Arch and I doubt he transfers. Didn't even recruit him outta HS.

McCord had the best WRs in country and maybe the best RB and was bad all year. Those skill players put lipstick on his stats but when you actually watch you see how bad he was.
I didn’t watch much OSU this year, other than a bit of the ND and Michigan games. My initial thought was he was OK, but certainly not a Stroud or even a Haskins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT