ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Then how did we win 3 of last 4 games last yr...they were atleast competitive with Brohms leftovers...this is clearly all on coaches that can't develop anything ...period! Schemes..techniques...all pathetic..
GA states of the world look better than this.
Nil was getting finalized …. Indiana is merc u compared to last year

Walters was just as bad last year as this year. Schedule a little easier and Scourton certainly helps.

You think Purdue is winning 6 next year with a new coach? I say 4 max with a much weaker schedule .. Coach will likely be a retread who is out of options

The schools with shark donors are going to come for the basketball players at some point too. If donors won’t fight fire with fire, some schools will eventually be told they need to take a reduced media share. Then the wheels come off
I am wondering if Painter will become like the Virginia coach

I am wondering if Painter will become like the Virginia coach
The idea that “hey we can just give no money to football, yell at our coach to get us some damn results with Hudson miller and Yanni karlaftis and pretend basketball is the most important sport” is going to be one that people eventually regret

Then how did we win 3 of last 4 games last yr...they were atleast competitive with Brohms leftovers...this is clearly all on coaches that can't develop anything ...period! Schemes..techniques...all pathetic..
GA states of the world look better than this.
Careful, some on this forum will call you a Brohm lover or even a racist........

Reactions: pboiler18
Nil was getting finalized …. Indiana is merc u compared to last year

Walters was just as bad last year as this year. Schedule a little easier and Scourton certainly helps.

You think Purdue is winning 6 next year with a new coach? I say 4 max with a much weaker schedule .. Coach will likely be a retread who is out of options
If you would agree to just shut up, I would be all for CRW remaining the coach next year... Now your saying CRW is horrible and any new coach can't win if one was hired...
Geesh!!!

Another gift as the Ducks miss a long FG attempt. C'mon Boilers......do something......anything, please.

star-trek-star-trek-tos.gif

Reactions: RDGBoiler92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT