ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I think Oregon gets an early lead, then turns the game over to their reserves. We score a couple of times late.

O-47, PU- 17

What is considered a moral victory tonight, because we know the Spoilermakers are not going to show up to this game?

with Chris creighton we still wouldn’t have any juniors who can play and if creighton did a good job coaching this week we would still get smoked
Smoked? You don’t know that.

We are also playing the #2 team in the country. My expectation is to play as hard and as well as possible on both sides of the ball.

Do t ever expect a win but do expect competitiveness where we can and should be. Haven’t seen that in 18 games so far with this coach!

Stark contrast to Brohm where we definitely expected to have a shot in games like this!

Moral victory would be keep them under 30 and score 2 touchdowns

Realistically - 42-17 would show some progress......we shall see.

Boiler Up, my friends.

images

Smoked? You don’t know that.

We are also playing the #2 team in the country. My expectation is to play as hard and as well as possible on both sides of the ball.

Do t ever expect a win but do expect competitiveness where we can and should be. Haven’t seen that in 18 games so far with this coach!

Stark contrast to Brohm where we definitely expected to have a shot in games like this!
Again, who will be the coach next year and how many games will they win. You know after the hire I’m going to get you on record right? Do you like the hire, how many wins. Over and over and over… just hammering those two questions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT