ADVERTISEMENT

One star J6 witness lied? Say it ain't so!

Just The News – Bias and Credibility​

Just the News - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Republican - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Just The News – Bias and Credibility​

Just the News - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Republican - Not Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

There, other sources reporting the same thing.

Reactions: bonefish1

The Conservative Brief – Bias and Credibility​

The Conservative Brief - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Not credible or reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

The Post Millennial – Bias and Credibility​

The Post Millennial - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Not Credible

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Post Millennial Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed in reporting due to publishing unsubstantiated claims and having several failed fact checks.

The Conservative Brief - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Not credible or reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

I'm sure this never gets anything wrong either right?

MSNBC - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.

MSNBC - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.
Yes, what's your point? I'm not a liberal and wouldn't cite an MSNBC piece as a very credible news source.

Yes, what's your point? I'm not a liberal and wouldn't cite an MSNBC piece as a very credible news source.
Many do. Even I would recognize that they get a lot of stories right, just that they lean heavily left. So my point is, that just because it's a right or left leaning source, doesn't mean their story is wrong. Usually that means that their commentary is biased one way or the other.

The fact that you tried to use this as some sort of reason to dismiss a story, that had actual text messages from the individual, with some bullshit that isn't even related just goes to show that you don't actually want to hear the other side of the story.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies,
By this def, you are a questionable source, HooF, but we already knew that.

Well we all know that every defendant has lied, right up to their idiot leader, so ...................
Your sentence reminds me of your hero Joe Crow, losing the train of your "thought" before finishing.

You must be proud to be compared to Crow.

Reminds me, hoof, of BHO dropping the mic after saying that Trump, unlike BHO, will never be president. It was on Kimmel or one of the other frivolous late-night shows that come on after the frivolous FBI shows you love.

You should have done a mic drop meme with your recent grand announcement that you were leaving this forum, only to crawl back a few days later. Hope you add it to your next self-imposed exile announcement.

ohhhhhhh,, i love trump............. I like to say Joe Crow (Whoever the F that is)...........
so........ go suck eggs.

Reminds me, hoof, of BHO dropping the mic after saying that Trump, unlike BHO, will never be president. It was on Kimmel or one of the other frivolous late-night shows that come on after the frivolous FBI shows you love.

You should have done a mic drop meme with your recent grand announcement that you were leaving this forum, only to crawl back a few days later. Hope you add it to your next self-imposed exile announcement.
ohhhhhhh,, i love trump............. I like to say Joe Crow (Whoever the F that is)...........
so........ go suck eggs.
Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

React Stuff GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia
the office burn GIF

Are you in a meme club with other child-adults ?

It is nice for you to have some type of talent to be proud of, I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT