ADVERTISEMENT

One blessing is that we won't lose this weekend

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
With another bye week this weekend, at least we won't lose this weekend. Trying to look for a positive with this situation.

Normally, the bye weeks are good to get your best players completely healthy, but I don't think that really matters with this team.

One way that we could win this weekend is if Administration would do what they should have already done and let Walters go. However, Bobinski has remained very silent on the football team, maybe he is in hiding. Maybe, he is putting together a plan and will finally break his silence.

We are only about 7 weeks from the early signing period. If we don't get this started, I guess us fans can play the over/under how many recruits will actually sign with us during the early signing period with our trainwreck of a program.

Thank goodness the basketball season is starting.

On the other hand, it will give some of the posters here more time to berate other posters, especially if IU wins! If IU wins, I can imagine this forum will be flooded with posts from IU haters because they have nothing else in their lives to talk about. And if IU loses, my guess is those same people will post 50,000 times boasting how they hate IU and they lost.

Purdue may not play this weekend, but certain posters will still feel the need to brag and display their egos!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT