ADVERTISEMENT

Offense stalls in loss at Indiana

KODK

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Keys was consistent, but Purdue didn't get much else. IU was 0-3 in the Big Ten coming in.

Link: Loss

You can.t win much with 5 players. Gray tries but can't shoot. Kiesler had a few blocks but is no offensive threat. Farquar is an undeveloped frosh. That's all the help those 5 have. That is what this once mighty program has become. Buss ate McGlaughlin alive as a good senior should do to a frosh. This team is headed to the pits this year and it will be interesting to see if Bo will move on from Versyp. We we totally outcoached and out played this game.

You can.t win much with 5 players. Gray tries but can't shoot. Kiesler had a few blocks but is no offensive threat. Farquar is an undeveloped frosh. That's all the help those 5 have. That is what this once mighty program has become. Buss ate McGlaughlin alive as a good senior should do to a frosh. This team is headed to the pits this year and it will be interesting to see if Bo will move on from Versyp. We we totally outcoached and out played this game.
Versyp is making this decision VERY easy for Bobinski.

Reactions: SKYDOG and NYProf
What makes you think that BoilerRam?
Only my opinion but until last years late run she should have been on the hot seat and then the cancer scare. But losing McByde, and the pitiful performance this year hopefully seals the deal for Bobinski. I feel bad for the girls but they’re going to lose a lot of games this year.

Reactions: Gesysp
This should be her final season.
She has taken a once proud program and hit rock bottom.

Reactions: Gesysp
Since we don't know what the AD is thinking, it is, of course, all speculation on the part of us fans. The run last year is probably all she has got right now because the history of transfers has been relatively unabated for some time now and, tho she has gotten some recruiting plums like Harris and MCClaughlin ( a bit of luck there) the others are not that impressive. Because of the short line up they are likely to do poorly this year, but they are young and have some decent recruits coming in so there is a bit of a quandary. I think it depends on if Bo see this as any kind of priority given the football $ need. After all, beyond OSU and MD, the rest of the BT is just up and down and Purdue could be in the top 5 by next year and some of the programs like Wisc and Illinois are atrocious. Will be interesting to see if he is concerned because, like the Brohm hire, if the AD does move on this, he will go after a top hire I think. This season is just running in place now.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT