ADVERTISEMENT

odds of turning season around

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
i saw where Walters was saying he knows what fans are saying, and they will be talking different when they turn the season around. I think the odds of turning the season around is like 10 % chance. While i hope the team does, i just can't see it unless there is something i am missing.

i saw where Walters was saying he knows what fans are saying, and they will be talking different when they turn the season around. I think the odds of turning the season around is like 10 % chance. While i hope the team does, i just can't see it unless there is something i am missing.
If there was any chance of turning the season around, we would have done it last saturday.

CRW's comment just shows he is in over his head. I would LOVE for him to prove us all wrong, but there is nothing at this point that suggests he not only knows what he is doing, but has the capabilities to accomplish it.

That's brash talk after two embarrassing losses.

Like BBG said, I hope he and the team do turn it around (which better mean wins and Thieneman lining up within a three-block radius of the line of scrimmage).

But if the current trend continues, Walters will find something much worse -- that fans aren't talking about Purdue football at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT