ADVERTISEMENT

October 24

Interesting how the two teams that “called out the B10” and the one that had players suing the Big Ten get to play each other in the first game of their new season.

so in game number one Ohio State/Nebraska winner knows they are a contender still for the championship and the other is probably “out”... I honestly didn’t think the B10 would be so childish

Interesting how the two teams that “called out the B10” and the one that had players suing the Big Ten get to play each other in the first game of their new season.

so in game number one Ohio State/Nebraska winner knows they are a contender still for the championship and the other is probably “out”... I honestly didn’t think the B10 would be so childish
Looking at Nebraska's schedule they'll be lucky to be 4-5.

7-1 keeps a team in it, but with 2020, it may be tough for any team to pull out that type of win streak?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT