ADVERTISEMENT

Observation: Grady Eifert

PU52Chevy

All-American
Jul 18, 2006
Looks like he has bulked up with muscle for this year and is playing well and adding some good depth at the SF/PF position (3 and 4).

Will be interesting if MP awards him with a scholarship for this year.....

Great young man from a great Purdue family......

Boiler Up!

Reactions: Inspector100
Looks like he has bulked up with muscle for this year and is playing well and adding some good depth at the SF/PF position (3 and 4).

Boiler Up!
You kidding me his bro went to ND!!! Great Purdue family is when your children all go to Purdue!!

You kidding me his bro went to ND!!! Great Purdue family is when your children all go to Purdue!!
I assume your statement was funny tic so I smiled. I get the legacy stuff as I have a Purdue tattoo on my ass with my degree. More so, both my brothers degreed from Purdue. Then again, both my girls graduated from Boise State but my family is still a Purdue family. So, Glenn Robinson is not part of a great Purdue family since one kid went to UM? Sooner or later somebody goes to another school:)

Last edited:
As a parent I wanted my kids to attend the school that prepared them best for a successful life. If one of my son's had had pro FB potential the Boiler clown circus would not have been in the conversation for school choices. If you're serious you're an idiot.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
As a parent I wanted my kids to attend the school that prepared them best for a successful life. If one of my son's had had pro FB potential the Boiler clown circus would not have been in the conversation for school choices. If you're serious you're an idiot.

See Bob Griese

Boiler Up!

I'm guessing all the walk-ons will be rewarded this year since they have 3 to give, and I believe 3 walk-ons.

I am 6th on a family of 6 to graduate from Purdue. It kills me to say this, but it is what I believe (and TC4THREE it does has something to do with the sad shape of the fb program todsy). If I'm a recruit I am thinking:

Notre Dame is on National TV every Sat. Purdue is on National TV maybe twice a year, usually as a whipping boy for Michigan or Ohio State.

ND sells out every game. They have more sellouts in a year than we've had in 10. Maybe more.

They can get a quality degree (as do we) from a top notch school.

ND is known world wide. As in a post earlier, Coach Tiller mentioned that many players didn't even know what state we were in.

The list is longer, but I will.close in saying I hate ND worse than ANY sporting team in any sport......with the exception of the Cubs!

I am 6th on a family of 6 to graduate from Purdue. It kills me to say this, but it is what I believe (and TC4THREE it does has something to do with the sad shape of the fb program todsy). If I'm a recruit I am thinking:

Notre Dame is on National TV every Sat. Purdue is on National TV maybe twice a year, usually as a whipping boy for Michigan or Ohio State.

ND sells out every game. They have more sellouts in a year than we've had in 10. Maybe more.

They can get a quality degree (as do we) from a top notch school.

ND is known world wide. As in a post earlier, Coach Tiller mentioned that many players didn't even know what state we were in.

The list is longer, but I will.close in saying I hate ND worse than ANY sporting team in any sport......with the exception of the Cubs!
Wow now that I'm s one long linage. Only thing worse is if you grow up Catholic in Central or Northern Indiana and have that ND shit shoved down your throat your whole life.

I'm not disputing that ND is the superior program. I'm just saying the only way I would go there over Purdue is because the Purdue program is in the toilet which is currently the case. If you can play Purdue can get you to the NFL and get you to big money. Hazell has been an impediment but hopefully we replace him with someone that knows what they are doing. If so, i don't see any individual disadvantages to going to Purdue and I'd rather go help build something at Purdue than join on at Notre Dame.

I am not disagreeing with you in a way. I guess I'm trying to say I understand why a player would pick ND over us. If it were me, and obviously I am biased, I agree, I would go to Purdue also. But we haven't been good for years, even beyond Hazell.

Reactions: nagemj02
If your child was offered a scholarship to go to the University of Notre Dame would you honestly keep him/her from accepting it if he/she wanted to go there?

If your child was offered a scholarship to go to the University of Notre Dame would you honestly keep him/her from accepting it if he/she wanted to go there?

Don't know who you're talking to but it would be my child's decision. I'd help them wade through all the recruiting BS and then let them make the call. Since I live in South Bend and have knowledge of how that program runs, I'd make sure to fill them in on Brian Kelly (Declan Sullivan, Michael Floyd, Prince Shembo, sex-for-grades, etc.) too. In the end it would be my child's decision though.

Last edited:

Boiler Up!
Hmmmm,.Boiler Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT