ADVERTISEMENT

Objectivity......do you have it? Or are you just a manipulated drone?

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
The easiest way to determine if you still have objectivity..........or if you are just a manipulated drone is simple.....

Can you identify 3 policies of the "other" party that you like.....that they will enact in the future. So you can't say "no tax on tips" since both parties have that policy. But name 3 others.

If you can't ......well then you know which you are.

I strongly dislike Dem policy, but here are the K2 policies, I can go for.......

1. $6,000 tax credit for families with newborns.

2. $50,000 tax credit for new business.

3. $25,000 new home buyer plan

So are you objective.....
Or just a drone.....
Be interesting as to who responds.
And ......who doesn't.....lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katscratch
The easiest way to determine if you still have objectivity..........or if you are just a manipulated drone is simple.....

Can you identify 3 policies of the "other" party that you like. So you can't say "no tax on tips" since both parties have that policy. But name 3 others.

I strongly dislike Dem policy, but here are the K2 policies, I can go for.......

Or just a drone.....
  • Abraham Accords
  • Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Coney-Barrett on Supreme Court
  • Removal of DEI requirements

Reactions: Boiler Buck
  • Abraham Accords
  • Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Coney-Barrett on Supreme Court
  • Removal of DEI requirements

First 2, in his last term. But #2 can be implied that would be ok, if that continues.

But I am very sure he will continue #3, if he happens to be fortunate enough to win.

So perhaps that's 2

👍👍

Last edited:

Can you identify 3 policies of the "other" party that you like. So you can't say "no tax on tips" since both parties have that policy. But name 3 others.

Or just a drone.....
Certainly not on board for number 3.

Reactions: Katscratch

Or just a drone.....
Yeah, just that simple. As always, you're setting up the conditions whereby you can support trump but still claim you don't.

I've got three. Does that mean you're now going to say I'm objective and are not instructed on what to believe by the media? This is laughable.

Abraham accords.
Attempted to to a complete audit of the Defense Department.
First Step Act
Warp speed vaccine
Increasing the standard deduction
Preventing animal cruelty and torture act.

Yeah, just that simple. As always, you're setting up the conditions whereby you can support trump but still claim you don't.

I've got three. Does that mean you're now going to say I'm objective and are not instructed on what to believe by the media? This is laughable.

Abraham accords.
First Step Act
Warp speed vaccine

Well that is a nice review of what media told you T has done.....last time.

The question was....What are three policies of your opponent's you could like. I guess, I should have said future policies, my fault....I will make that change......

So, which 3 policies T will enact in the future, you could support??

Last edited:

Abraham accords.
First Step Act
Warp speed vaccine
I am lol’ing big at this thread. Buck, who has blocked me because he’s a snowflake, starts a thread about objectivity. He just took irony out back and bludgeoned it with his uppity Christianity.

Reactions: BB62
Certainly not on board for number 3.

I only back #3, as I will have a house to sell likely during her possible tenure. As it is actually a terrible policy for the home buyer, will raise demand/prices of potential homes, and maybe put people in loans they might not be ready to afford.

Not what the policy was intended for, but that will be one effect. So for the real estate seller....yes, I can get behind it. LOL

Well that is a nice review of what media told you T has done.

The question was....What are three policies of your opponent's you could like. I guess, I should have said future policies, my fault....I will make that change......
You are so obsessed with the media you don't realize what you're saying. HOW WOULD I FIND OUT ABOUT HIS POLICIES WITHOUT THE MEDIA? Did the media tell me to like them too?

So the future ones? Has he gotten specific on how he's going to accomplish his promises?

From the official website​

SEAL THE BORDER AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!
STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!
DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA
END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS
REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD
KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY
FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE
CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS
CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN
KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS
DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN
SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS

I agree with 7 and 13. I agree with 14 but don't know how he's going to do it. I agree with securing the border but not how he's going to do it. Tax cuts are great but no one, including you, have explained how we are going to make up the lost revenue. And yeah, it's our money. It's also our DEBT that gets increased when that lost revenue is made up somewhere else or spending is cut. Of course I agree with defending the Constitution but he's proven he doesn't agree with it in its present form. I'd love to get rid of the pro Hamas radicals if they've broken the law and can be deported.

You are so obsessed with the media you don't realize what you're saying. HOW WOULD I FIND OUT ABOUT HIS POLICIES WITHOUT THE MEDIA? Did the media tell me to like them too?

So the future ones? Has he gotten specific on how he's going to accomplish his promises?

From the official website​

SEAL THE BORDER AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!
STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!
DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA
END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS
REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD
KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY
FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE
CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS
CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN
KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS
DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN
SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS

I agree with 7 and 13. I agree with 14 but don't know how he's going to do it. I agree with securing the border but not how he's going to do it. Tax cuts are great but no one, including you, have explained how we are going to make up the lost revenue. And yeah, it's our money. It's also our DEBT that gets increased when that lost revenue is made up somewhere else or spending is cut. Of course I agree with defending the Constitution but he's proven he doesn't agree with it in its present form. I'd love to get rid of the pro Hamas radicals if they've broken the law and can be deported.

Had to Google his policies? Kinda looks like you didn't know what they were, prior to that?? Well that's sound decision making. Lol

Thanks for your response though.

Almost all of Trump’s cited website “plans” are goals and are in no way, shape, or form any kind of a plan.

It’s the political equivalent of a football coach stating that his game plan consists of scoring over 50 points and giving up less than 10. No mention of what’s achievable or any steps that could be taken to accomplish it.

Almost all of Trump’s cited website “plans” are goals and are in no way, shape, or form any kind of a plan.

It’s the political equivalent of a football coach stating that his game plan consists of scoring over 50 points and giving up less than 10. No mention of what’s achievable or any steps that could be taken to accomplish it.

I don't think that is any major difference from any other politician running for President in the past if you have read their platforms.

But I have only read 6 or so of these past platforms, so I could be wrong.

Had to Google his policies? Kinda looks like you didn't know what they were, prior to that?? Well that's sound decision making. Lol

Thanks for your response though.
Don't run away sparky. You started this. You're actually COMPLAINING because I copied his policy promises from his official website and answered the question you posed in a thread you started? What the hell do you want? You think I don't know trumps policies lol?

Don't run away sparky. You started this. You're actually COMPLAINING because I copied his policy promises from his official website and answered the question you posed in a thread you started? What the hell do you want? You think I don't know trumps policies lol?

From your cut & paste it appeared you were not aware of Ts policies, and that is what someone who didn't know them, would do. All any reader has is the action - all can see above.

Guarantee you, I didn't have to go to K2s website to come up with 3 of her policies. Lol

Anyway, if you want to claim you knew them already, fine, that is about as accurate as most things you say on here.

Good luck to your candidate in 2 weeks.

I don't think that is any major difference from any other politician running for President in the past if you have read their platforms.

But I have only read 6 or so of these past platforms, so I could be wrong.
You're wrong.

Harris has an 80 page platform page... yes 80 PAGES:
https://kamalaharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Policy-Book-Economic-Opportunity.pdf

and MAGA still manages to criticize her "lack of specifics."

Whereas Trump has these broad, 'no real game plan' goals, and NOTHING with specific policies:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues

While he speaks about deporting legal immigrants, calling in the National Guard and military against American elected officials, and continues to double down on demonizing immigrants, but only if they are immigrants that are of color.

Donald Trump is an offense to any and all civilized humanity and the entirety of the values that America stands for. His handlers try to explain him away, but as soon as Donald Trump opens his mouth there is no need for interpretation; he is an absolute piece of sh!t.

Well, that is obviously because Harris is just an exceptional magnificent candidate. Lol
While he speaks about deporting legal immigrants, calling in the National Guard and military against American elected officials, and continues to double down on demonizing immigrants, but only if they are immigrants that are of color.

Donald Trump is an offense to any and all civilized humanity and the entirety of the values that America stands for. His handlers try to explain him away, but as soon as Donald Trump opens his mouth there is no need for interpretation; he is an absolute piece of sh!t.

Good to see you Dems getting all worked up & what reads as hostile, on what is supposed to be supposed to be an objective, mature look at politicians.

Well, that is obviously because Harris is just an exceptional magnificent candidate. Lol

Good to see you Dems getting all worked up & what reads as hostile, on what is supposed to be supposed to be an objective, mature look at politicians.

Puhlease leave your sarcasm aside.

YOU asked about an objective, "mature" look, and I linked an 80+ page policy paper for Harris, followed by the link to Trump's policy paper, WHICH IS NON_EXISTENT.

So all Trump has is his non-policy wish list with no plan, and his demonizing and name calling.

So all Trump has is his non-policy wish list with no plan, and his demonizing and name calling.

Guess you won't be voting for him then. Ohhh...so close......if T only had 100 pages, then he could have had your vote. Lol

It's not a mystery to his voters what he is going to try to do though.

You're wrong.

Harris has an 80 page platform page... yes 80 PAGES:
https://kamalaharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Policy-Book-Economic-Opportunity.pdf

and MAGA still manages to criticize her "lack of specifics."

Whereas Trump has these broad, 'no real game plan' goals, and NOTHING with specific policies:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues

Who would you rather have as a coach? From an IU fans perspective but you should get the analogy.
Bob Knight in his hay day, who was an ass but got results and 3 NC's and 24 NCAA appearances and a .735 winning percentage. Or Tom Crean, Mr. Goodwill and The Movement and a .552 winning percentage.

Who would you rather have as a coach? From an IU fans perspective but you should get the analogy.
Bob Knight in his hay day, who was an ass but got results and 3 NC's and 24 NCAA appearances and a .735 winning percentage. Or Tom Crean, Mr. Goodwill and The Movement and a .552 winning percentage.
Knight for sure.

Knight was brilliant, prepared meticulously, was an incredible leader, was a voracious reader, told his team the truth, had very close lifelong friendships, spoke efficiently and coherently, and judged people on their merits. Knight was also incredibly selfless.

Other than being funny and having a bad temper, Knight and Trump have nothing in common.

Last edited:
  • Haha
F-ing dangerous idiot:

John Kelly, Donald Trump’s former White House chief of staff, went on the record with The Atlantic’s editor in chief Jeffrey Goldberg and confirmed that Trump once told him that he wished he acted like the “German generals,” which he later clarified meant specifically “Hitler’s generals.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT