ADVERTISEMENT

O’Connell is Slaying…

There HAVE been 2 D touchdowns and a ton of turnovers. AOCs been on point tonight tho. Would love to see them get to 73 after throwing up a 0 the week before.

It’s never as bad…or never as good as it seems.

I admit I didn’t watch last week but all of his decisions tonight have been seemingly correct. It’s looked really, really good. Hope it transitions into next week and beyond.

Love to see some success for Aidan O'Connell. On a side note, how the hell is Staley still employed? "that balloonhead could *&^% up a cup of coffee....."

Reactions: pboiler18
Love to see some success for Aidan O'Connell. On a side note, how the hell is Staley still employed? "that balloonhead could *&^% up a cup of coffee....."
They highlighted tonight that Mike Williams, Kennan Allen, Herbert and Ekler have only been on the field together for 9% of their offensive plays this year.

That said I think Staley is a good DC, bad Hesd Coach

Glat that this was posted as I didn't know the Raiders were playing tonight. Turned the TV on at halftime, and then 2 of the Raiders touchdowns were defensive ones, and only one by the O. But that one-handed pick-6 was one of the best I've seen, too bad we don't have players like that!

They highlighted tonight that Mike Williams, Kennan Allen, Herbert and Ekler have only been on the field together for 9% of their offensive plays this year.

His defense looked pathetic last night. They couldn’t get pressure on AOC, but they made up for it by leaving his receivers wide open.

like Tom Allen?

He Gone.

hawkharrelson053012.jpg

I am glad to see AOC have a great game, but we are talking about a Staley coached team who should have been fired 2 to 3 games.

With Staley, the Chargers are the IU football team of the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT