ADVERTISEMENT

NWU at Rutgers -- anyone watching it?

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
They just called a flagrant 2 on NWU. It took 5 mins to decide. That is out of control and just bad decision making by the referees.

The B10 has got to step in and get this under control.

This game is brutal but classic Big Ten circa early 80's/90s.....Langborg gets tossed on a flagrant 2.....Rutgers bricking it up again. This might be a game of attrition for NW though as they have to go deep down the bench.

NW up 29-16 with 3+ minutes left in the half.

Just a bad game. I don't know what the announcers were watching when they were calling the elbow a "basketball play." Now I didn't think it was going to warrant an F2, but had to be an F1.

I didn't watch from the beginning but where are Mag and Hyatt for Rutgers?

Reactions: PaBoiler78
Just a bad game. I don't know what the announcers were watching when they were calling the elbow a "basketball play." Now I didn't think it was going to warrant an F2, but had to be an F1.

I didn't watch from the beginning but where are Mag and Hyatt for Rutgers?

Hyatt picked up two rather quick fouls - not sure about Mag, but he has the trillion score line going....haha.

Palmquist has hit three triples late to let Rutgers crawl back a little @ 34-27.....Boo Buie with 17 of NW's 34.

I Just hope this crap fest is over at 8:30. I don't want to miss the start of our game because of this poor excuse for basketball. Now get off my lawn!!

Agree the B1G needs to figure this stuff out on flagrants because they are ruining the game. If you rewatched every play on super Slo-mo it looks worse than it is. Slo-mo should be used to determine things like possession and out of bounds.

Reactions: Old Gold n Black
I Just hope this crap fest is over at 8:30. I don't want to miss the start of our game because of this poor excuse for basketball. Now get off my lawn!!
Ha ha ha.

I was thinking "wow, he sounds like a grumpy old man yelling to stay off his lawn." Then, you wrote that as if you were reading my mind.

Omoruyi just tweaked his right ankle it appears....that could be huge.....Rutgers up 54-51 under 4 minutes.....should be over in a half hour or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT