ADVERTISEMENT

Now that there is a schedule, Purdue 6-2 playing MSU

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
Purdue goes 6-2 and will play MSU in the championship series. What say you?

Oct 24 - Iowa (w)
Oct 31 - @ Illinois (w)
Nov 7 - @ Wisconsin (l)
Nov 14 - Northwestern (w)
Nov 21 - @ Minnesota (l)
Nov 28 - Rutgers (w)
Dec 5 - Nebraska (w)
Dec 12 - @ Indiana (W)
Dec 19 - MSU

WTF?

Michigan State above .500?

Surprising news for a team projected .500 most likely.

#32 - Michigan State (Big Ten)​
10/24​
Satvs.
#88​
*Rutgers (0-0)
10/31​
Sat@
#11​
*Michigan (0-0)
11/7​
Sat@
#14​
*Iowa (0-0)
11/14​
Satvs.
#45​
*Indiana (0-0)
11/21​
Sat@
#71​
*Maryland (0-0)
11/28​
Satvs.
#57​
*Northwestern (0-0)
12/5​
Satvs.
#2​
*Ohio State (0-0)
12/12​
Sat@
#7​
*Penn State (0-0)

Purdue goes 6-2 and will play MSU in the championship series. What say you?

Oct 24 - Iowa (w)
Oct 31 - @ Illinois (w)
Nov 7 - @ Wisconsin (l)
Nov 14 - Northwestern (w)
Nov 21 - @ Minnesota (l)
Nov 28 - Rutgers (w)
Dec 5 - Nebraska (w)
Dec 12 - @ Indiana (W)
Dec 19 - MSU
New coach for MSU and Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State...nope.

I wouldn't be surprised to see PU at 6-2. They've been so Jeckyll-Hyde under Brohm that I also wouldn't be surprised to see them take down like a Wisconsin & lose to an Illinois or Northwestern in an upset.

I think they're more likely to come into the bucket at 4-3 or 3-4, same for IU and playing for a better champions week slot/bowl eligibility (if bowls are a thing this year).

Mostly though, I think most teams' W/L is going to be decided in large part by how COVID quarantining hits their depth charts. Like, if Bell & starting QB are down for a game is a hell of a loss. Or GK & Neal. And no one has anyone idea when those are going to happen and to who, week-to-week.

I wouldn't be surprised to see PU at 6-2. They've been so Jeckyll-Hyde under Brohm that I also wouldn't be surprised to see them take down like a Wisconsin & lose to an Illinois or Northwestern in an upset.

I think they're more likely to come into the bucket at 4-3 or 3-4, same for IU and playing for a better champions week slot/bowl eligibility (if bowls are a thing this year).

Mostly though, I think most teams' W/L is going to be decided in large part by how COVID quarantining hits their depth charts. Like, if Bell & starting QB are down for a game is a hell of a loss. Or GK & Neal. And no one has anyone idea when those are going to happen and to who, week-to-week.
it has already caused nd to postpone a game. only time will tell how many more games will be affected

Reactions: TMFT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT