ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing new...

Should the CIA be listening to executive calls to foreign leaders and leaking it to congress?

The big part here is the CIA.

Your answer to this question is huge.

Of course didn't read it bob.

You are a perfect example of the media crisis we are expeirenecing.

I totally made up NTY and WAPO reporting.

You got me.
Read what? All you've done so far is make accusations with no proof whatsoever.
Link it or STFU.
The media reports dumb shit this president does and says. You're just another idiot that blames the messenger.

Bob, couch has gotten to his phase where he posts nonsense in the form of short pieces of gibberish.

If the times and or wapo said anything of the sort that he’s claiming, he would post the links. They didn’t so he can’t and now he’s just trolling. It’s all they have when they’re wrong and have to resort to lying.

The best part is that you think you don't engage in sophistry.

Or mabey, you thinkk the CIA should be listening to a presidents phoncalls and leaking it to partisan congressmen.

Your call.

Again, you're in delusion land.

The whistleblower followed every step as they should have, and filed a whistleblower complaint to the IG. The IG then found it credible and alarming, which prompts an alert of the DNI. This person did not "listen in" on anything they shouldn't have.

Stop spreading lies.

Should the CIA be listening to executive calls to foreign leaders and leaking it to congress?

The big part here is the CIA.

Your answer to this question is huge.

That is not what happened.

I like that Republicans have gone from trying smear the whistleblower....but when it's found out that everything the person writes about comes true.....gotta deflect to just making stuff up.

Do you just scan the headlines?

Please link that Ukraine didn't know aid was cut.

Admin did not move all calls to different servers. Reportedly they moved some calls that were embarrassing to Trump to ONE server......a classified intel server. It wasn't meant for communications the WH didn't want leaked.

The whistleblower went through the proper channels but the DNI did not follow procedures under the WB statute and the IC wasn't listening to phone calls................oh f**k this go read it yourself. JFC.
I am fairly certain that I read a comment by a Ukrainian Presidential Aid that included such but his whole comment was to the effect that while they hadn't been notified that funds were being withheld that had suspected that it was going to occur and also that they were aware any meeting between the Presidents as well as conclusion of the aid package was premised on helping with a corruption investigation directed at the Biden situation.
It was far from being the simple concept that they were unaware.
EDIT- This ABC News piece serves to demonstrate what the Ukraines' understanding of what was going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Again, you're in delusion land.

The whistleblower followed every step as they should have, and filed a whistleblower complaint to the IG. The IG then found it credible and alarming, which prompts an alert of the DNI. This person did not "listen in" on anything they shouldn't have.

Stop spreading lies.
Supposedly, the whistleblower didn't even hear the President's conversation with the Ukrainians directly. The whistleblower received the information second-hand.

Supposedly, the whistleblower didn't even hear the President's conversation with the Ukrainians directly. The whistleblower received the information second-hand.
Come on SD...you know that doesn't matter to the liberals. All that matters is that they somehow win that 2016 election they lost.

Well duh. We’d like the country to stop being the laughingstock of the world.

Well duh. We’d like the country to stop being the laughingstock of the world.
It's not, except for those laughing at Botox Pelosi, Shiftless Schiff, and Nanny Boy Nadler. You have to understand, it's only being done by you liberals who still want Hillary the C.

Literally no one is saying they want Hillary. No one. When all you have as a retort is a lie, you may want to just go sit on the bench.

Reactions: indy35
Again, it's all second/third hand information. He actually heard nothing, and it's another attempt to smear Trump and create problems for his Office.

And the White has provided what was said confirming the contents. The contents of the conversation are proven regardless of the sourcing of the original complaint.
Consider -
Me - "Gees, Fred told me you have cancer, I am so sorry."
You - "You only have hearsay information that I have cancer, you don't know."
Me - "Yes, I only have heard it. Do you have cancer?"
You - "Yes."
Sadly, you still have cancer despite my hearsay basis for thinking so originally. Feel any better, now?

Right wingers are acting even more unhinged than normal. Do you guys privately realize how bad this is, even though you’d never admit it publicly? Is that why your normal delusions seem to have picked up ten-fold?

Reactions: Bill4411
And the White has provided what was said confirming the contents. The contents of the conversation are proven regardless of the sourcing of the original complaint.
Consider -
You - "Yes."
Sadly, you still have cancer despite my hearsay basis for thinking so originally. Feel any better, now?
In an email from a moderate Demo friend from Elkhart:
To end the day....and well said it is.

"So, the Democraps want to impeach a President for trying to expose a crime, and then elect the person (Biden) who actually committed the crime."

Sums it up....

Reactions: SDBoiler1
The inherent basic difference, assuming she did all for bad reasons, is that she wasn't the President of the United States trading on the prestige, power and finances of the United States to accomplish a personal end through a foreign government.
If you are so offended by her conduct, it is utterly incomprehensible to me how you can justify his. If anything, you should have the largest "Impeach Now" sign on the planet.
The only thing right with post is she wasn't POTUS.
She was or at least recently had been secretary of state.

Consider -
You - "Yes."

"So, the Democraps want to impeach a President for trying to expose a crime, and then elect the person (Biden) who actually committed the crime."

Sums it up....

Yeah I’m guessing your friend isn’t a Democrat. You’re probably also just making shit up

Reactions: indy35 and Bill4411

Sums it up....
And that has what to do with the quoted posts addressing the issue of your complaint that the whistleblower was using second hand information?
Not to be rude, but let me answer my own question, "Nothing," because your whole complaint was invalid and it was made clear that it was invalid.

Reactions: BuilderBob6

Sums it up....
I’ll take “things that definitely didn’t happen” for $1,000 Alex.

Reactions: 70boiler
Maybe you should read the report? Then it wouldn’t be news to you. What hack is telling you that that argument is some sort of excuse, or really means anything at all?

If Trump wants to investigate Biden, do an official one, not one behind closed doors by his lawyer. Lol. This should be handled by our goverment. Lol. How can you defend this?

I agree it should have been done by an act of congress. Biden's son getting cash from Ukraine and China has been known for some time.
The Domocratic controlled congress has done nothing to investigate this. They are to busy chasing anything Trump. How do we know congress wasn't asked to look into possible corruption by their parties only hope to unseat the POTUS?

If Trump wants to investigate Biden, do an official one, not one behind closed doors by his lawyer. Lol. This should be handled by our goverment. Lol. How can you defend this?

I agree it should have been done by an act of congress. Biden's son getting cash from Ukraine and China has been known for some time.
The Domocratic controlled congress has done nothing to investigate this. They are to busy chasing anything Trump. How do we know congress wasn't asked to look into possible corruption by their parties only hope to unseat the POTUS?

The democrats controlled nothing for two years dude. Wtf is wrong with you.

I have a feeling that this will be investigated to no end when Joe is elected next year. Just like Bengazi and the server investigation and the investigation into Trump, this kind of stuff will go on and on. This is what we have become as a country. It's really kind of sad.

I have a feeling that this will be investigated to no end when Joe is elected next year. Just like Bengazi and the server investigation and the investigation into Trump, this kind of stuff will go on and on. This is what we have become as a country. It's really kind of sad.
Trump is just a symptom of a much larger problem with the Republican party. It’s not like once he’s gone Republican politicians and voters will apologize and decide they want to act like better people.

I don't know how anyone can argue that the 2 people running for president in the last election weren't sleazy. The same thing would have happened no matter which one won. Our politicians are sleazy and so are our leaders. I hate it.

Maybe you should read the report? Then it wouldn’t be news to you. What hack is telling you that that argument is some sort of excuse, or really means anything at all?
I did read the report, but it seems like imbeciles like you didn't. In the Whistleblower Act it read that second-hand information is not to be used.

Sleepy Joe WILL NOT be elected. Sorry to break it to you.

What I think will happen is that Trump will win a second term and will either be removed from office or he will resign from office. And that means there will be a President Pence for a few years. How does that sound to you?

I did read the report, but it seems like imbeciles like you didn't. In the Whistleblower Act it read that second-hand information is not to be used.
I am surely one of those imbeciles because I have no recollection of reading that. Please be kind enough to tell me to which section of the Act you refer.

Last edited:
Sleepy Joe WILL NOT be elected. Sorry to break it to you.

What I think will happen is that Trump will win a second term and will either be removed from office or he will resign from office. And that means there will be a President Pence for a few years. How does that sound to you?

If i had to pick between Trump/pence for a second term or instant death from a giant meteor slamming into the earth, I’d see if there was a way to speed the meteor up.

Trump is nothing more than a lightning rod. At least Pence would act presidential. A lot less sleaziness. He's lived a lot more cleaner life than Trump.

Nah, I just think she should be in jail.
2016 2020 campaign promise

Again, it's all second/third hand information. He actually heard nothing, and it's another attempt to smear Trump and create problems for his Office.
'Again, it's all second/third hand information. He actually heard nothing, and it's another attempt to smear Trump Obama and create problems for his Office.'

I am surely one of those imbeciles because I have no recollection of reading that. Please be kind enough to tell me to which section of the Act you refer.
You’re definitely NOT an imbecile and I would hope you never thought I considered you one. You are much more reasonable than your left-leaning compatriots and generally refrain from the kinds of nasty invectives they use. Maybe this article will help:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/2...rement-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/

If i had to pick between Trump/pence for a second term or instant death from a giant meteor slamming into the earth, I’d see if there was a way to speed the meteor up.
It's funny, I've seen a few "Giant Meteor 2020" bumper stickers on cars around here recently. And I've noticed fewer Bernie stickers....

It's funny, I've seen a few "Giant Meteor 2020" bumper stickers on cars around here recently. And I've noticed fewer Bernie stickers....

I’m pretty sure the meteor would win in a landslide lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT