ADVERTISEMENT

NOT GUILTY

Nope. Dont watch news media.

Here is the quote is was referring to.:

“Another “L” for the poisonous Democrat media for failing with their false narrative!! It takes guts these days to stand up to societal pressures from the Democrat mob so props to the jury. “

Sounds like treating politics as a sport to me. What does “L” refer to Jn this instance to you?

I don’t have an opinion or way or another on this case. Not a normal circumstance where nobody seemed in the right. Don’t really care how the trial turned out. I’m just trying to say that this is no way to discuss issues. Totally valueless.
The president, vice president, and mainstream media spent a year lying about the facts in this case. Then the verdict comes out and a lot of people are upset, because they still believe the false narrative from MSM.

You can use a different word than L if you prefer, but you ought to be concerned about hard news journalists that are lying to the American public.

Reactions: SKYDOG
The president, vice president, and mainstream media spent a year lying about the facts in this case. Then the verdict comes out and a lot of people are upset, because they still believe the false narrative from MSM.

You can use a different word than L if you prefer, but you ought to be concerned about hard news journalists that are lying to the American public.

I dont have any use for for profit news based media and think it should all be thrown out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT