ADVERTISEMENT

Non PU....Michael Lewis to UCLA

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
It's reported that he will assume the duties of working with guards and become the offensive coordinator, the same job he had at Nebraska.

I still think Cronin's out of his league at Westwood, and was a desperation hire.

Will his idol Luke Recker go also? Maybe Recker was already in LA and needed his ear wax q-tipped so Lewis took a job out there.

I am PU for life fyi! I was a VIP at Harry's and my fraternity, Delta Upsilon threw down with the best parties and hot chicks.

Last edited:
Will his idol Luke Recker go also? Maybe Recker was already in LA and needed his ear wax q-tipped so Lewis took a job out there.

I am PU for life fyi! I was a VIP at Harry's and my fraternity, Delta Upsilon threw down with the best parties and hot chicks.
I always wondered what trailer park trash dream about. Now I know.

Lolololol DU? I am so sorry, I’m glad you had fun there. Aren’t they basically gone now? Can’t have a pledge class for 4 years which basically removes them from existence at Purdue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT