ADVERTISEMENT

Non Basketball but more important...Prayers needed

I have a cousin in Indiana and a good friend in Louisiana who are both having similar kidney/bladder/cancer issues. Friend is havintg surgery today and may lose an entire kidney, and cousin had a fist sized nodule (believed to be malignant) last week with more follow up this week.

Thanks in advance.
Done

Reactions: BoilerAndy
I have a cousin in Indiana and a good friend in Louisiana who are both having similar kidney/bladder/cancer issues. Friend is havintg surgery today and may lose an entire kidney, and cousin had a fist sized nodule (believed to be malignant) last week with more follow up this week.

Thanks in advance.
Truly sorry to hear this and GOD got his hands all over them and both will pull through this with like the champs they are. Your boiler friends are with you and praying with you. Stay strong

Thanks in advance.
Prayers.

Reactions: tjreese
Been dealing with very close family members and cancer since Nov. Absolutely sucks.

Thanks in advance.
We’ll pray for the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT