ADVERTISEMENT

No racism in the US, huh: MN county minority officers who were banned from guarding Chauvin win lawsuit

Bonefish1 and others on this board when they try to denounce every claim that I make.
You've never experienced racism, you've said it yourself several times. So, everything you claim about racism is 3rd party or he said/she said. Sort of loses it's credibility.

But....you did say that a white woman once gave you the stink eye at the grocery store....so there's that.

You've never experienced racism, you've said it yourself several times. So, everything you claim about racism is 3rd party or he said/she said. Sort of loses it's credibility.

But....you did say that a white woman once gave you the stink eye at the grocery store....so there's that.
That is one of the most intellectually challenged posts I ever saw. Let me get this straight. There is no such thing as racism unless it happens to you personally. Is that what you are trying to say? Emmit Till gets lynched in 1954 because of his skin color. Because millions of other blacks have not been lynched, that is not an issue of racism? Is that what you are trying to say? That and other instances of racism are not he said/she said stuff. They do not lose any credibility. I see why some of y'all want to remove this stuff from history books.

That is one of the most intellectually challenged posts I ever saw. Let me get this straight. There is no such thing as racism unless it happens to you personally. Is that what you are trying to say? Emmit Till gets lynched in 1954 because of his skin color. Because millions of other blacks have not been lynched, that is not an issue of racism? Is that what you are trying to say? That and other instances of racism are not he said/she said stuff. They do not lose any credibility. I see why some of y'all want to remove this stuff from history books.
I never said racism doesn't exist. There are plenty of instances, committed by blacks, whites, browns, etc. But, you being able to cherry pick instances that are picked up by the MSM (to support a narrative), does not prove it's as prevalent in everyday life that people like you, MSNBC and CNN would like us to believe.

I mean...hell...is it racist for Bob to flip the black cashier at McDonald's an extra $.25 with his morning coffee, if he doesn't do the same for his white cashier?

Bonefish1 and others on this board when they try to denounce every claim that I make.
So they try or they tell you racism doesn’t exist? It wouldn’t be a day here without you lying. You’re unintelligent and a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT