ADVERTISEMENT

"No problem. Just go to another state" they said.

No, it used to be luck. Now both sides are orchestrating the appointments.

The Democrats are rightly mad because McConnell said no new justices in an election year and did a 180 when it benefited his party. It was as blatant as it gets. You look stupid when you ignore it.
Hillary Clinton was supposed to win in 2016 and solve the issue…oops. Voters voted and elected Trump, not recognizing that makes you look stupid

Hillary Clinton was supposed to win in 2016 and solve the issue…oops. Voters voted and elected Trump, not recognizing that makes you look stupid
Nobody was supposed to win........and that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. You're ignoring what McConnell did, just like I said you would.

Nobody was supposed to win........and that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. You're ignoring what McConnell did, just like I said you would.
Mitch cheated. 😢. Oops…RBG died.

😢😢

Biden sucks so bad as President the Democrats may find themselves looking at an 8-1 majority by the time DeSantis, Nicky Haley, and Tim Scott are done.

Democrats picked their candidates and America voted.

keep blaming Mitch without accepting the fact that, had Hillary won, Democrats would have a majority in the USSC.

elections matter. Candidates matter.

Biden Sucks…Hillary sucks.

and your too stupid to accept reality

😢😢

Biden sucks so bad as President the Democrats may find themselves looking at an 8-1 majority by the time DeSantis, Nicky Haley, and Tim Scott are done.

keep blaming Mitch without accepting the fact that, had Hillary won, Democrats would have a majority in the USSC.

*You’re

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
BuilderBob6.

I don't come on this board much because its dominated by folks who believe that if you don't see things their way you must not be very smart. Its confirmed by 8 or 10 of their internet buddies agreeing with them. In their world they believe that they are the smarter ones.

They ignore the fact that Biden won voters with a post graduate degrees by 35% and graduates with a 4 year degree or more by 24%. Trump one the "high School or less" crowd by 15%. You can scroll through the data linked:

Somehow it doesn't quite square with the idea that the Democrats are the ones winning because their constituents are so dumb. The question they should be asking is why are all of these smart people voting for democrats? If I were them, I'd at least have the intellectual curiosity to try and understand why.
This is another interesting article that ties together some of your points

Reactions: indyogb

😢😢

Winning elections doesn't mean you get to change the very rule you used when you didn't.

Hillary didn't win.......but you don't get to use that as an excuse to do whatever the hell you want. Elections have consequences, meaning the law says you get control because you have more votes or have more power according to the constitution. It's doesn't mean you get to forget all semblance of right and wrong, to take advantage of your position and take the complete opposite position you had when you were at a disadvantage.

You show your hand when you resort to your sucks comments, cause you have nothing. Just get down in the mud.

And yes, before someone brings it up, Harry Reid was WRONG too. But it today's climate, as long as the Dems or pubs can point to the other side as an excuse all bets are off.

You are whining in this very thread about Dems playing power politics and trying to take over........and your party does the SAME damn thing.

Winning elections doesn't mean you get to change the very rule you used when you didn't.

Hillary didn't win.......but you don't get to use that as an excuse to do whatever the hell you want. Elections have consequences, meaning the law says you get control because you have more votes or have more power according to the constitution. It's doesn't mean you get to forget all semblance of right and wrong, to take advantage of your position and take the complete opposite position you had when you were at a disadvantage.

You show your hand when you resort to your sucks comments, cause you have nothing. Just get down in the mud.

And yes, before someone brings it up, Harry Reid was WRONG too. But it today's climate, as long as the Dems or pubs can point to the other side as an excuse all bets are off.

You are whining in this very thread about Dems playing power politics and trying to take over........and your party does the SAME damn thing.
RE Sucks….Sorry for stating a President with a 36% approval rating…sucks. But “sucks” is applicable when something is “the worst”. And that’s Biden.

INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
be very bad, disagreeable, or disgusting.
"I love your country, but the weather sucks

Proof Biden “sucks”

RE: You are whining in this very thread about Dems playing power politics and trying to take over........and your party does the SAME damn thing. Please link where the Republicans have considered packing the court. Republicans control the senate and thus what is brought to the floor. Comparing court packing to delaying a vote on a nominee until after an election is “showing your hand”

President Biden sucks. There’s not much to argue about there. And if he doesn’t “suck” in your opinion, what’s he doing specifically that would make you think he doesn’t suck?

And cut it out with the highbrow “just get down in the mud” comment. You’re no better than him as you just called somebody a “dumbass” the other day. You tend to hate the people that you act like. It’s so weird.

BuilderBob6.

I don't come on this board much because its dominated by folks who believe that if you don't see things their way you must not be very smart. Its confirmed by 8 or 10 of their internet buddies agreeing with them. In their world they believe that they are the smarter ones.

They ignore the fact that Biden won voters with a post graduate degrees by 35% and graduates with a 4 year degree or more by 24%. Trump one the "high School or less" crowd by 15%. You can scroll through the data linked:

Somehow it doesn't quite square with the idea that the Democrats are the ones winning because their constituents are so dumb. The question they should be asking is why are all of these smart people voting for democrats? If I were them, I'd at least have the intellectual curiosity to try and understand why.
Maybe you should have the intellectual curiosity to research why Progressive policies are not popular across America. People voted against Trump in 2020 because of his style/personality, not his policies.

So much for not engaging with me anymore.
I think you'll find that I said I had no problem correcting things that were incorrect and that I never said I would not engage with you, but rather I wouldn't engage with the substance of your posts. You're good at pulling up old posts, so I'm sure you can confirm this is true. As this post has no substance, I feel I can engage and stay true to my principles.

In this case, I'm merely sending some of your "trolliness" (note that I'm aware that this is a slang term, so there's no need to point out that it does not exist in the dictionary) back to you. And, for the record, "congratulations" would be ONE of the acceptable terms PF1 could've used; "congrats" is clearly also acceptable in this informal setting. Maybe learn the difference between "sew" and "sow" before you go criticizing other people's use of language.

Haha nah. I’ve been sitting on a plane in DC waiting to take off for two hours and am slap happy and just having some fun. It’s all good! Lol
No better place to be slap happy in the airport! The General Discussion Forum!

I think you'll find that I said I had no problem correcting things that were incorrect and that I never said I would not engage with you, but rather I wouldn't engage with the substance of your posts. You're good at pulling up old posts, so I'm sure you can confirm this is true.

In this case, I'm merely sending some of your "trolliness" (note that I'm aware that this is a slang term, so there's no need to point out that it does not exist in the dictionary) back to you. And, for the record, "congratulations" would be ONE of the acceptable terms PF1 could've used; "congrats" is clearly also acceptable in this informal setting. Maybe learn the difference between "sew" and "sow" before you go criticizing other people's use of language.
It’s good you’re here to correct people and babble about it.

Since 2001. I’m guessing you posted 300 times this weekend alone. If you could keep a screen name you’d pass that in about six months. But yeah you got me alright!!
Since 2001? Even worse having been on here for THAT long. Have you not had anything else to do for the last 21 years?

It’s good you’re here to correct people and babble about it.
As much as you tout your own intelligence, I'm merely assuming you would prefer to be correct about the things you post. Perhaps I'm wrong about that and you're ok posting things that are wrong? If so, just let me know and I'll no longer correct your posts, trolling or otherwise.

As much as you tout your own intelligence, I'm merely assuming you would prefer to be correct about the things you post. Perhaps I'm wrong about that and you're ok posting things that are wrong? If so, just let me know and I'll no longer correct your posts, trolling or otherwise.
Please, keep correcting me. It gives those like you with little to do something to do. I’m all for helping anybody in any way I can.

For one time and one time only, I’m going to agree with you (I know, I can’t believe it either!!!! Lol)

Flying these days is absolutely no fun!!
It was a lot more fun once they dropped the mask mandate. It wasn’t fun wearing an N95 or whatever those were on a flight for more than an hour.

Since 2001? Even worse having been on here for THAT long. Have you not had anything else to do for the last 21 years?
You mean be a Purdue fan since I went there and get on a Purdue message board? Can you even imagine such a thing? CuhhhhRAZY!!! Lmao that you think this is some kind of insult.

You mean be a Purdue fan since I went there and get on a Purdue message board? Can you even imagine such a thing? CuhhhhRAZY!!! Lmao that you think this is some kind of insult.
Crazy* but yeah, I just figure adults a little older grow out of this once they get married and have kids or whatever but you obviously have the time to do so. Do you ever post about sports or just about how much you hate republicans?

Crazy* but yeah, I just figure adults a little older grow out of this once they get married and have kids or whatever but you obviously have the time to do so. Do you ever post about sports or just about how much you hate republicans?
So what’s your excuse?

So what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what? I asked you a question because I think it’s strange that you claim to have been here for so long because you’re a Purdue fan when you seemingly use this place to hate Republicans and rarely discuss Purdue sports. Are there other forums on the internet that would better suit your political projection?

Republicans don’t care about the Constitution. Roe was decided 7-2 and stood for 50 years until Republicans installed enough activist judges to overturn it based on their personal politics. They haven’t hidden that fact. They brag about it.

I guess that's fair. However, the original ruling was made by the very same type of activist judges going the other way. Complaining about a ruling being overturned the same way it was created is the reaction of sore losers. It's a real shame that the judicial system has been so politicized, but it's been that way for decades (probably back to the founding of the country, in all honesty).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT