ADVERTISEMENT

Next potential win

BBG

All-American
Jun 18, 2001
Global
www.beeradvocate.com
Looking at the remaining games, there is no team left I feel we can beat. MAYBE NW and an outside shot at indinia, but that historic loss has left me with zero hope for this team or the coaching staff.

I know I'm not alone and regurgitating what many others have said, but there is nothing to suggest right now that we can muster another win let alone 2 more.

I honestly hope I am wrong and all of us I have little doubt would love to see things turn around, but it's not just that we lost but HOW we lost as well.

Reactions: Bippus33
Looking at the remaining games, there is no team left I feel we can beat. MAYBE NW and an outside shot at indinia, but that historic loss has left me with zero hope for this team or the coaching staff.

I know I'm not alone and regurgitating what many others have said, but there is nothing to suggest right now that we can muster another win let alone 2 more.

I honestly hope I am wrong and all of us I have little doubt would love to see things turn around, but it's not just that we lost but HOW we lost as well.
I thought you were going to say the first game of the basketball season. 😂

i told this forum last year that this coach is just hazel 2.0. people scoffed and told me i was wrong and just being negative. this game should show everyone that walters is not a big time head coach. it will take a long time to recover from this disaster. i just dont see us beating anyone else on our schedule. he cant recruit and cant develop. why wait, fire him now.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT