ADVERTISEMENT

Next game

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
This coming game, feel like team is either gonna play same way as Notre Dame or give a great effort and play like alot of us expected this year. I am going with team coming out and playing with alot more effort . After a game like last Saturday, the following game is gonna show the teams true colors. Just my opinion.

Yep we will learn a lot about this team and coaching staff saturday. If they are worth their salt then they should blow the team out, a close game or a loss and it will do nothing really to silence the critics.

I've said this before I will say it again, I honestly hope CRW turns things around as constantly changing coaches isn't a good thing either.

This coming game, feel like team is either gonna play same way as Notre Dame or give a great effort and play like alot of us expected this year. I am going with team coming out and playing with alot more effort . After a game like last Saturday, the following game is gonna show the teams true colors. Just my opinion.

Oregon State is pretty bad but I fear we are worse.

I’m sure we’ll look semi competent and be competitive vs a former P5 team but I’ll go the opposite of our last game with them. They win 30-21 and the Walters crew pounds their chest that we improved and didn’t get blown out.

Can you please tell me what the
“CW Network” is?
I had to look it up on the Internet. It apparently is associated at some lower level with CBS, so perhaps I may be able to see the game if it's on one of their three other stations here in Las Vegas besides the actual CBS, but I doubt it.

Reactions: tenwest
Can you please tell me what the
“CW Network” is?
It depends where you live I believe. In Chicago, the CW is carried on WGN Channel 9. There are games on it almost every week, and the same for basketball season but for some reason that's mostly ACC games.

Reactions: tenwest
I reset my TV channels, and although one is now labeled appropriately for the CW Las Vegas station, it won't come on when clicked on. After that didn't work, I went to https://cwlasvegas.com/watch which works for me so that I can watch it on my computer. So if you can't find your local version, perhaps you can click on that and use that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT